The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
American Faerie's Holographics {DNA}

American Faerie's Holographics {DNA}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'headstrong' fable about capitalism quality and the 'inventive' Homeland Ego and why it engenders a 'magic' for purified direction.

"
A vignette about why capitalism's 'face' may be all about the nature of 'creative' hospitality, inspired by National Velvet (Clarence Brown). 
----
====

Amlan Satan had become an Ivy-educated special social-media capitalism-race superstition storywriter about the 'personality' behind commerce-life Ego and traffic activity/buzz and shared his ideations of the 'chess' and chaos-intrigue of consumerism flowery in the American Homeland (wow).



However, this 'prince' of the post-9/11 era had a special secret concerning his energy/inspiration. Amlan Satan had never been a 'real' human but a 'faerie' from the forest disguised/veiled as a humanoid to invest in chess-defenses of the capitalism-race of the American Homeland. His bright vision was to use commerce-life diadems, particularly pro-football spirits cheerleader-cards to cast the light of competition-class intelligence as a 'reflection' of all that's simply 'highness' about ambition (wow).



PRINCE SATAN: "With these 'hologram' mosaics for the social-media and cyber-highway, I shall cast the image of competition-class activity and 'toast' (including football-spirits cheerleader-cards) to invoke the lifestyle 'magic' of competition storytelling as a 'memory' trace of all that's purely 'personal' about capitalism high art (wow)."



Well, this faerie-prince of the Earth-world and the American Homeland had found a 'fantastic' view of the commerce-fortune image of choreographed competition-class activity on social-media and even opted to use a special and nifty/magical Peanuts-themed chess-set/toy to create a superstition-examination of the 'quality' of ambition's special 'baby' face (ha).



PRINCE SATAN: "At Churchill-Downs, I wagered some personal spirits in an upstart-horse (Arklow) who became a millionaire-champ and illuminated the 'undoubted' Homeland magic of the 'bred' Ego in the post-9/11 era, proving 'eternally' that capitalism's special race is a 'thing' of purified writing (wow)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on April 24, 2023
Last Updated on April 24, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing