Homeland Paper

Homeland Paper

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan prepares to escalate the 'cool' value of his (American) football-asset with his 'cool' examination for a discreet treasure-insurance highness!

"
A pseudo-parody of commerce-life consciousness in the post-9/11 era Homeland, inspired (very loosely!) by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----
====

Now, Amlan Satan had become a 'cool-customer' in the modern Homeland chess-ideation of the examination of capitalism-race labyrinths when he wasn't working as a Bostonian-dentist, creating cyber-highways representations of the 'pseudo-vigilantism' tied with modern Western-culture treasure-securities/intrigue surrounding a social-media/citizenry 'fascination' with controls/defense of commerce-life societies (wow).



The one special 'treasure' he performed this examination for was a special late-20th Century football-asset, a McDonald's consumerism-life prize-card item featuring a very iconic pro-football spirits Browns (Bernie Kosar) 'diamond' worth its weight for a Homeland capitalism-race traffic-chess highness (hmm).

AMLAN SATAN: Let's suppose this chess-diamond (Kosar-McDonald's) may remind us of the 'cool' value of choreography of treasure/asset securities and insurance-assurances for our Homeland 'image' of 'pure' lemonade (wow).



Few people knew this dentist/cyber-vigilante was actually a princely-inheritor of fortunes in the modern Western (American) Homeland and was loved by his only real space-sharer in New England, his amazingly charming immigrant-visiting housekeeper (Esmerelda) who harbored this 'cool' sneaking hypothesis that her surprisingly romantic employer (Satan) was something of a 'hospitality' humorist...or a 'James Bond' defender of a capitalism-race highness (for Wimbledon or Churchill-Downs!).



AMLAN SATAN: Let's suppose (now) that this Kosar-McDonald's asset may 'escalate' in value(s) for the Homeland-chess ideation of 'shared' treasure-asset confidence/securities in this new 'environment' of blood-diamond traffic 'linked' insurance-woes and offers us an 'antidote' for the 'dark skies' above the ant-like mentalism of a corrupted Western/American highness (hmm).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange and makes 'rogue' terrorism-finance woe!



What will become of this Earth-prince of capitalism-race media/market treasure and asset and insurance escalation confidence/labors and pseudo-vigilantism chess-IQ? Will he be considered a 'reflective' social-media writer/commentator of the 'personality' of commerce-life enhancement? Will he be appreciated by modern social-media users invested in the interest/rates of treasure-securities guerrilla-warfare (or journalism)? Will he embrace the 'paper-chase' of the education of human race 'face' of American Depressions? Who'll become his fan(s)?



"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" (Hunter S. Thompson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on April 24, 2023
Last Updated on April 24, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing