Sicily/Faeries: Homonym(s)

Sicily/Faeries: Homonym(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A prince of Earth seeks a language-arts bridge between capitalism and champagne with an examination of 'faerie-tale' height.

"
A world-mysticism optimistic fable inspired by the themes/daydreams from FairyTale: A True Story (Harvey Keitel), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Prince Amlan moved from Boston to Sicily to perform his special examination of foreign mythology/mysticism and derive his special novel about 'faeries' flying around Earth and offering messages of wisdom/insight for the capitalism-race in this modern age of great social-media and commerce-traffic oriented 'personality' in networking/consumerism (hmm).



He found Sicily so beautiful/gorgeous that it inspired him to create special diagrams in his great mystical novel about guidance in capitalism-life by faerie-creatures (tiny winged humanoids of mythical existence with great magic/wisdom!) who'd offer him (and all!) special images of Earth's fortune-life superstitions, reflected and impacting on the great lands of history (wow).



NOVEL-EXCERPT: The faeries abound in old magic of Sicilian areas of modern Euro-traffic, and particular (male/female) faeries had offered residents/travelers special language-arts 'tricks-guidance' for capitalism-race programs and chess, perhaps persuading us (all) to erect special verb/adjective/noun phrasings and the discovery of contextual 'homonyms' (e.g., film-direction/road-direction) for an Earth 'examination' for sheer highness!



PRINCE AMLAN SATAN: "When I return to the Western-world and resettle (likely) back in Bostonian-culture, I shall think of these 'faeries' of capitalism-examination inspiring me to daydream about great competition-class events in the Homeland (e.g., Super Bowl showcase) to cast a 'shadow-light' concerning the detectives of our political language-haven(s)."



In honor of his upcoming release of the great faerie-novel, Prince Amlan decided to offer his cyber-community a special consumerism-life (Xmas!) 'parody' and superstition-avatar in the form of a 'being' of mischief/chess named Evil-Elf, who'd cast special bridge-humor for travelers in the United States 'fascinated' by Xmas-season lights...and homelands.



WIFE: Did you find all you sought in your adventure in Sicily, my prince?
AMLAN: Excellence, darling; Sicilian magic ain't just about pizza-light.
WIFE: When's your faerie-tales going to draw me into your capitalism-chess closet?
AMLAN: Ha...undoubtfully before I get too old to prepare you a 'pizza' kitchen.
WIFE: Cheer is the quality of commercial life (now), no?
AMLAN: Let's hope that's 'simply' headiness.



Wonderfully enough, after Prince Amlan Satan's wife (Esmerelda) won big after wagering her endorsement(s) for a very special Churchill-Downs 'upstart-horse' (Arklow), the great capitalism-superstitions writer decided to pen a short comics-tale for kids on the quality of the 'carnival' ornamentation of commerce-life and fortune-imagination on Earth, perhaps to remember his 'adventure' with Sicily's 'faerie-light' as an examination for our wonderful hubris (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on April 25, 2023
Last Updated on April 25, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing