My Handshake

My Handshake

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'claim' of a capitalism-idealist whose ideations of the 'defense' of the Homeland may require a 'stand' against 'pure' helter-skelter.

"
A tale of sports-treasure fascination and capitalism-race ethos 'defense' inspired (loosely) by the amazing American sports-fantasy/magic themed film Heaven Can Wait (Warren Beatty), which I hope you like (and thanks for reading), 
DISCLAIMER: This work of 'sports-fable' writing contains images with no commercial/legal ties to any representative person(s)/body and is therefore presented as purely a 'personal' exercise in social creativity (for 'open' reference). 
----
====

I became a capitalism analyst after graduating from college and developing a Homeland fascination with the contours/colors of commerce-life Ego and fortune superstition storytelling and decided to begin collecting special 'gems of the sports media/market highlighting a social-media culture fascination with the 'personality' of competition-class commentary.



The post-9/11 era American Homeland had become a choreographed defense-diagram for the promotion of commerce-specialists and media-oriented diadems, reflecting a confidence-interest in the quality of treasure-securities and consumerism-traffic infrastructure to dilute this new age 'dilemma' of anti-civilization terrorism reminding us of that nagging psychotic 'issue' of anti-network villainy and 'rogue' behavior, creating a 'Great Depression' rather than a Cyber-Enlightenment Age for fortune-imagery/art(s).



So, I got myself a special Peanuts-media themed chess-set/toy to host a special cyber-chess society (NewPorcellian) in New England (Boston) to find like-minded intelligentsia of this great American Homeland who'd help me derive 'commerce-securities' optimism oriented chess-IQ diagrams of capitalism-intelligence labyrinths, perhaps highlighting all that had become 'pronounced' for the American Dream since the end of the Cold-War (wow).



Now, this one special sports media/market 'treasure' I hoisted for this special examination 'Crusade' for commerce-life Ego and capitalism-race 'defense' for Homeland rhetoric in my time building this 'mosaic' was a 'cool' McDonald's Bernie-Kosar consumerism-symbolism token prize-card, which I knew would re-present our modern age 'social-media fascination' with the insurance character behind Western-American hyperbole.



However, I had to contend with a special 'rival' I met during college (Dartmouth) who'd become an underground (secret!) blood-diamond baron and wanted to offer me the chance to become his sports-PR cyber-storywriting 'associate' with my cool social-media presentations of my various commerce-life Ego treasures/trophies, including my McDonald's-Kosar 'diamond' and my various 'shiny' pro-football spirits card(s). I knew I'd have to create a special 'fiery toast' for this personal defense of all that I'd considered 'basic' capitalism-race ethos to withstand this 'evil proposition' challenging my 'innocence' for the great American beauty (hmm).



ION (Baron): So, you've got this comics-doodle of a vigilantism-Utopia pair, eh?
ME: Excellence, bad baron; it casts my investment in children's storytelling.
ION: For what/whom/why?
ME: Guess the answer, bad baron; it's a stick-figure 'avatars' IQ for capitalism!
ION: Looks like a 'rhetoric-defense' of youth-fantasy for comic book silliness.
ME: I assure you, sir --- this is 'proof' of my interest for Homeland gymnastics.
ION: Alright.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on April 26, 2023
Last Updated on April 26, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing