Cali's SkyWorld

Cali's SkyWorld

A Story by Abishai100
"

A football-card collector's mired in debt and must use a Western 'image' to derive a head-treasure.

"
A patriot-fable involving capitalism/sports and (loosely) inspired by the excellent Americana-culture/sportsmanship movie Heaven Can Wait (Warren Beatty). 
----
====

Amlan Satan had been a man of pro-football spirits card-collection quality of 'fine' stature when he realized he was a California citizen mired in debt and needed some way to 'reconnect' with his world of social-media sports-fanfare activity and link with his old pals from Dartmouth/UCLA and elsewhere!



AMLAN SATAN: "I've this amazing McDonald's-Browns (Kosar-QB) consumerism token-prize card/item of great American Homeland consumerism-traffic value/sentimentalism which I (now) need to 'move' me towards some great 'plan' to escape my current state of doom (wow)."



A plan is what Amlan Satan, an Earth-prince of pro-football spirits collections/fanfare storytelling/presentations in the American social-media/cyber culture, precisely discovered. Using a special government social-media 'project-grant' for under-financed individuals of struggling financial condition(s), Amlan Satan became one of the national 'mid-class' social-media 'PR-angels' of a Ford Motor Company campaign to link with other motor companies (Wall Street) to talk about post-9/11 era Homeland commerce/fortune securities campaigning/marketing for street-dialogue and social activity/journals. The government had afforded Amlan a special 'stipend' for this amazing patriot-initiative to 'resurrect' the American capitalism-race landscape in the post-9/11 era with 'cool' cyber-media/social-chess (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: With this newfound 'micro-fortune' linked to work and labor-duties of the American ethos, I may find some great 'satisfaction' in the West with some chess-excellence in marketing/media for 'upstart' new-gen pro-football marshals/QBs with an eye/heart for a Homeland energizer-IQ for field-and-culture hyperbole (and eagles!).



Is this the sort of modern American Homeland rhetoric and social 'buzz' required for this post-9/11 era jolt of energy and commerce-life Ego and fortune-IQ ideology reflective of sports-culture/media/markets? This is precisely the inquiry for which the Earth-prince (Satan) discovered an affirmative response! In fact, perhaps all this sports-related and American capitalism-race 'hyperbole' and high-art would/could fuel a future-gen ideation of the 'quality' or choreographed expressions of the 'real' American brain (perhaps).



WIFE: We flew out of the Hellmouth of American ruins with your special 'brainiac' notion of auto-media, no?
SATAN: Excellence; this new Cali-mansion (funded with my Ford fortune!) is our shared vision of humility.
WIFE: Who said Wall-St. couldn't be a 'thing' of Homeland heaven?
SATAN: Nobody's perfect...but we're all American, darling!
WIFE: You should write a book about 'discovery' of capitalism's head-treasure.
SATAN: That's a 'high' plan.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on April 26, 2023
Last Updated on April 26, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing