Venger's Heights

Venger's Heights

A Story by Abishai100
"

The Venusian sorcerer invests in Earth-realm capitalism-class superstitions and the 'discovery' of commerce-life 'prizes' (of hyperbole!).

"
A world-fable about capitalism metaphysics featuring the sorcerer cartoon antihero avatar of great pensive/intuition ambition, Venger (Dungeons & Dragons) and inspired (loosely) by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----
====

Venger the Venusian sorcerer conferred with his dark-vision horse (Nightmare) about becoming a social-media Earth-prince of capitalism-class culture in the post-9/11 era Homeland of image/personality driven traffic-securities/diamonds hyperbole (wow).



He became the Earth-prince of New England (Boston) and formed a cyber-liaison with groups like Friends of Sinn Fein and UNICEF and used cyber-nets to create capitalism-class securities chess in the post-9/11 Homeland of the United States and would meet Catholic-Protestant schoolteachers invested in the human race 'excellence' of social-media personality concerning living history.



AMLAN SATAN (Venger): I've cast a special children's 'outline doodle' of an iconic media-broadcast era American college-athletics program concerning a capitalism-class storyboard about Homeland management/distribution(s) in intellectual-property treasures (e.g., athletics-teams mascots/hues).



He wagered some social intelligentsia imagery/storyboards surrounding an 'upstart' horse (Churchill-Downs), Arklow, who 'swiftly' became a millionaire-horse/champion and affirmed in Venger ('Amlan Satan') a socioeconomics 'examination' of modern sportsmanship 'trophies' reflective of the 'veiled' diamond-trade in the Western continent(s).

VENGER: "Arklow's toast for Homeland Ego; this 'triumph' signals a 'bank' history."



He invested even more social-media capitalism-class 'culture' cyber-space to various pro-sports spirits gems/totems for 'challenge' for the gem-insurance market tied (now!) with blood-diamond 'rogue' terrorism-finance journals.

AMLAN SATAN: My storied collection of cheerleader-trade cards/gems is 'pure' hyperbole.



Venger (Amlan Satan) used an 'alien-invader' media-themed chess-set/toy for a cyber-activity concerning examinations of 'sovereignty' and competition (reflective of post-9/11 era capitalism-class beauty/magic!) as symbolic of globalized consumerism faerie-tales (wow).

GIRLFRIEND: This 'alien' chess seems to resemble the 'image' of Hotmail.
AMLAN SATAN: Excellence; this is the Age of English Dominion.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on April 27, 2023
Last Updated on April 27, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Football-1 Football-1

A Story by Abishai100