Poseidon Heist(s): Thorns of Dr. Wily

Poseidon Heist(s): Thorns of Dr. Wily

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Homeland crime-noir 'fable' featuring 'classic' emulation of post-Industrialization pulp/comics storytelling headings.

"
An homage to classic city-crime noir storytelling and pulp American comics/paperbacks. Hope you like it, 
----

 

----
====

A nefarious blood-diamond mad-investor named Dr. Wily created deposits of diamonds from the smugglers-highway stemming from Africa to sully the world-gem insurance exchange/journals while creating a 'globe-blanket' of dirty-gem commerce exploitative/fertilized. Well, despite the dark reach of this macro-criminal view of fortune-life in the post-9/11 era, the evil Dr. Wily was (now) challenged by a Western-society prince/vigilante named Amlan Satan who offered the gem-insurance corruption (cyber) conversation a special 'theater-mask' for wrought forms of democratic-capitalism hyperbole.

AMLAN SATAN: I shall defy Wily's examination of avarice with a theater-face for social-media Ego (ha).



The series of heists Amlan Satan performed to defy the extending net-branches of Wily's capitalist-gem insurance-corruption Homeland (United States) empire proved to be quite a journal-stirring 'event' in post-Industrialization civilization, and comics-writers cast these tales (involving imagery from Chicago, Boston, DC) as subvision-reflective Poseidon Heist(s), with the 1st-heist (Windy-City) being 'pronounced' as capitalism-race hyperbole (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: "That '1st-heist' of my 'chess-excellence' Poseidon-series (American Homeland) had inspired comics-humorists to cast the viewing 'heroine' audience of the American Homeland as evaluative of the gymnastics of that opening theater --- involving a female-teller taken as 'mock-hostage' one night ahead of the heist and used for a bank-box substitution of blood-diamonds with toy glass comic book character faces (wow)."



DR. WILY: That 'James Bond character man' shall discover the breadth of my Western-world 'dominion' when he finds my fabrics-store in the East-Coast, hiding blood-diamonds from British Columbia (North America), invites no modern-day 'normal' spy/thief/crusader/adversary.



After performing the opening 'miracle' of the Poseidon-series in the Homeland, to defy Dr. Wily, the resourceful Amlan Satan decided to take up the fabrics-store challenge to see if he'd match the mad-investor on social-media for conversational humor/valor for street-appeal. After all, he'd become a bank-box 'maestro' of treasure-insurance writing (hmm).



FABRICS-STORE OWNER: He simply 'dazzled' us with gems and took your finest fabrics as a prince-customer, sir.
DR. WILY: I (repeatedly) explained this was an operation of chess-head(s).
STORE-OWNER: I promise you this, Dr. Wily; he's on his way to Interpol-relation.
DR. WILY: Let me 'proceed' with my dominion-controls (now), useless fellow.
STORE-OWNER: There shall never (ever) again be a branch-infiltrator in our factories, Dr. Wily.
DR. WILY: Excellence.



"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone" (John Maynard Keynes). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on April 30, 2023
Last Updated on April 30, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing