Fortune's Angel {Echelon}

Fortune's Angel {Echelon}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'Zion-brain' raises a rated hometown (USA-Jersey) cyber-education in the 'idealism' of capitalism's English chess 'highlighter' face.

"
A small portrait of what makes commerce-life in the American Homeland reflective of a special 'hubris' image, inspired loosely by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Amlan Satan finished up school (Dartmouth) and then his blood-diamond infiltrations-chess examination in British Columbia (North America) before returning to his hometown (Echelon, South Jersey) for more 'comfort' minded Homeland residential presentations of forms of post-9/11 era traffic-securities and superstition-storytelling confidence (e.g., Atlantic-City antiterrorism/hospitality comics!).



However, in his Echelon (USA-Jersey) prototypical 'retirement'-package life in the American Homeland, Prince Satan (Amlan!) discovered he'd still felt 'haunted' by the ghost-whispering 'memory' of his alcoholic/troubled father (Emit) whom he'd 'escaped' by achieving admission into the Ivy League so many years ago. Amlan Satan decided to put up his 'haunted-house' for-sale (wow).

SATAN: To achieve a 'wrought' writer's-life, I'm to 'leave-behind' my past's hubris (ha).

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth" (Matthew 5, King James Bible)


He moved to the neighboring South-Jersey residential area of Orchard-Park (Echelon) where there was a nicer living-space use and where he felt inspired to buy a very rare-antique silver-bronze chess-set from eBay from a very 'prestigious' seller (Yale).

SATAN: I'm forming an Echelon cyber-chess homeschooling venture called Homeland-Castle ('HC').



Well, this retired 'James Bond character man' of the Ivy-education 'world' of the post-9/11 era Homeland decided to re-present a very special sports-market/media 'treasure' in Echelon (Orchard-Park), a 'cool' cheerleader-trade card typifying all the commerce-life Ego superstition/fantasy of capitalism-race honors/defenses required for a hearty and 'thorough' image of antiterrorism hospitality (wow).



JOURNAL: "The modern capitalism-race 'chess' IQ involves the networking of students/thinkers 'wrestling' with this emerged (new age) Homeland intuition regarding the use-value of media/market 'trophies' reflecting a social-media culture fascination with the 'shine' of human hospitality...a 'call' for Earth's highness (perhaps)."



CRITIC: Can you really 'fight' capitalism's narcissism/troubles (e.g., blood-diamonds, terrorism) with cyber-education or 'superstition-storytelling' for a modern Homeland environment of wrought commerce-life labors...or is the 'chess' ideation of a fortune-hubris presentation in an 'American ID town' (USA-Jersey) simply a turn to the naive idealist (for high-art)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on May 2, 2023
Last Updated on May 2, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing