Crazies-Jersey

Crazies-Jersey

A Story by Abishai100
"

An East-Coast overground/underground commerce-defense 'phenomenon' signals an 'American' excellence in homegrown dread-examinations.

"
A portrait of commerce/media 'defense' for American Homeland views inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Thanks for reading! 
----
====

In a special pocket of the post-9/11 era American Homeland, there surfaced a special view of media-driven storyboards for confluences in traffic and commerce for securities in consumerism/entertainment oriented 'excellence' in headmaster journalism (wow).



Yet, despite this flowery in commerce activity choreography in the realms of media and traffic and entertainment money, a rogue unit of treasure-securities operationalists known as Red-Mask were performing an examination of piracy-sullying of asset-motions in the American underground affecting the media/movie industry and various consumer markets (hmm).



RED-MASK: Our 'duty' is to recruit the right-stuff personnel in this modern Homeland culture/couture of social-media 'friendly' networks/conversations surrounding commerce-life rhetoric in the post-9/11 era, and if that means we need more 'vigilante' in citizen-commentary about the media industry, then that's what we'll need to discover/endorse for this/our capitalism-race embracing of modern treasure-securities 'confidence' presentations/tales (or movies like Blood Diamond and The Social Network).



As the valor-force of 'Red-Mask' employed this capitalism-race 'chess-excellence' in treasure-confidence/securities catering to media-industry and American flowery/success/vitality, the post-9/11 era trend in the East Coast (New Jersey, USA) continued to 'blossom' its journalism presentations of media/network oriented modernism storyboards concerning fortune-and-fame hyperbole.



RED_MASK: "This chess-play for stalemate-sanities between competing 'groups' in this modern globalism rhetoric driven network/lifestyle building should reflect a sort of 'Pearl-Harbor' patriotism-like response to the 'trauma' of 9/11, which simply 'shattered' our consumerism examinations/vitality concerning secured media industry and commercial highness!"



This enthusiasm in the streets/underground in New Jersey now catalyzed an excellence in commerce-activity and vitality, and perhaps our yesteryear politics-culture writers like Robert Ludlum would hail this Homeland 'teamwork' choreography and 'socialized intrigue' as reflective (or representative!) of the quality of 'positive energizer insanity' for defense of Western-world hubris. After all, shouldn't media/capitalism 'cater' to a living/walking sense of community or 'neighborhood' Earth-honor? A film-maker in Hollywood just might cast this special 'faerie-tale' about choreographed Homeland confidence as a story of hospitality invention/mystery (with a title like Crazies-Jersey)!



RED-MASK: This 'Crazies-Jersey' momentum for Homeland commerce-media defense and infiltration for treasure-securities and insurance will ironically fuel this pedestrian/consumer/voter/actor 'world' of entertainment and fortune oriented 'American' hospitality, but that just may be the real 'dark secret' of capitalism-race highness...headmasters!



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 3, 2023
Last Updated on May 3, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing