Faerie-Gate: Homeland Ego

Faerie-Gate: Homeland Ego

A Story by Abishai100
"

A presentation of the composition of Homeland defenses for capitalism-race 'magic' and resilience in the 'face' of terrorism's dark hospitality.

"
A Homeland patriotism 'faerie-tale' for the post-9/11 era of social-media culture energizers, inspired (loosely) by FairyTale: A True Story (Harvey Keitel), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

The post-9/11 era American Homeland was a place of commerce-life confidence journals and post-terrorism resilience and drew in the work of a special 'faerie-creature' disguised as a humanoid-prince in New England named Amlan Satan who hoped to cast special cyber-capitalism superstition tales about the 'chess' defense of the Western-world for the securities in civilization Ego (or hospitality!).



This faerie-prince, Amlan Satan, created special comics-avatar re-presentations of the intrigue and personality of commerce-life defenses in the Homeland in this new age of great traffic-securities superstitions and storytelling and hoped to compare 9/11 to Pearl Harbor and perhaps draw interest from the social-media/Selfie culture of consumerism/capitalism-race life commentary (or art!).



AMLAN SATAN: Based out of my New England alma-mater social-house cyber-server/portal, I can create special Homeland 'community' resilience/response ideations of the 'chess' or 'cadence' of traffic-choreography as a 'stand' against this new age 'paranoia' of anti-capitalism terrorism, and I'll be invoking special 'iconic' Western/American cinema/comics images and 'characters' of great ideology-IQ hyperbole (ha).



Prince Satan (the faerie-prince) referenced special avatars of valor or infiltration or chess-IQ or great war-zone acumen or even piracy-infiltrations to cast the Homeland as a new inventive 'dominion' for expressions in patriotism (or history!). In fact, he used very 'faerie-arts' reference-friendly avatars and 'characters' from various special/symbolic/reflective genres and franchises (e.g., Mortal Kombat, GI-Joe, Mask).



Perhaps this is just what the doc ordered for Homeland confidence and the 'art' of capitalism-race Ego defense(s). Perhaps this enchanting faerie-prince (Amlan Satan) hoped to reference the immortality themes of great comics/cinema avatars or 'character' based storytelling to cast the horrid modern Earth-dilemma of terrorism and piracy and organized underground (or invisible!) crimes as a direction challenge to the more 'high' notion of wrought human race expression(s). Was this magic...or education?



PRINCE SATAN: Based out of my social-house (New England) for cyber-access for patriot-tales in the post-9/11 era Homeland (America) called 'Bones-Gate' (BG), I may consider the modern social-media culture of civilization-traffic commentary and consumerism 'lifestyle' as a fertile ground for an environmental approach to brainy thinking (hmm).



While visiting a New England cemetery where two children were recently buried because of tragic summertime accidents involving a drunk-driving incident, the faerie-prince (Amlan Satan) wrote in his journal, "Perhaps we're all something like the 'blue-devils' of selfish prayers in this time of traffic-stimulation oriented confusions/strains, which may (ironically/hopefully) draw in us a certain 'hourglass' magic (for history)."



DIAMOND MERCHANT: Do you 'doubt' the integrity/origins of our fine expensive diamonds, good fellow?
SATAN: We've heard the modern journal-hearsay of 'blood-diamond' traffic woes (Sierra Leone, Euro)!
DIAMOND MERCHANT: These are 'insured' treasures from high-IQ places of market-relations (Brussels), man.
SATAN: Excellence; good to 'think' the 'stock' of capitalism-race assets/treasures simply needs 'hasty' commentary.



Will our fair faerie-prince (Amlan Satan) succeed in this pseudo-academic 'Crusade' to cast modern Earth-race dilemmas as a challenge of creative potential for the vitality of the history of Western/American daydreams? After all, all terrorism's 'dark-face' offers as a socialized antidote for us modern capitalism-race citizens is (perhaps) a 'nice' color of storytelling-hand (or dance!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 5, 2023
Last Updated on May 5, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100