Hugo: Iceman

Hugo: Iceman

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Western sportsman (ice-hockey) writer/fan/guide/athlete offers a social-media 'friendly' image of post-9/11 era American heads.

"
A sportsmanship-tale about wrought community consciousness, inspired by the 'Americana' idealism themes from Miracle (Kurt Russell), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Hugo had become a fantastic lifelong fan of Western ice-hockey activity in the American Homeland and celebrated his fanfare with cool cyber-storytelling regarding the various 'magical superstitions' of the iconic game of skating-shooting teamwork/swiftness/choreography, now hoisted for social-media images of citizenry-commentary (ha).



HUGO: I've afforded myself the cool ice-hockey fan/athlete alias 'Iceman' inspired by a modern (American) film about wrought evolution/strength imagination discovered from the Earth's cold ice hospitality of organic-life highness (wow).



Growing up in the East Coast of the United States, Hugo developed a cool love of special regional teams, particularly the Islanders as well as the Flyers/Devils. In fact, any game between these 3-East teams moved him to create social-media recreations using video-game synthesized diagrams on his son's Xbox. This was social activity and endorsement for the modern age of cyber-and-social-media hyperbole, of course.



His two best-friends in New Jersey and New York, Ezzy/Raki, were equally fans of the areas his 3-East teams of selection/fanfare (Islanders/Flyers/Devils) represented (NY/Jersey/Philly). Hugo decided to craft a special community-chess ice-hockey superstition-tale about friends discovering complexity while choreographing a junior ice-hockey team in Buffalo modeled after the Islanders-spirit and hoped to draw in young adults intrigued (on social-media) by the 'handhold' story (yes).



HUGO: As the Junior-Islanders of Buffalo prepared for their final-rematch against the rival-team (Stars) in the post-9/11 era which would generate much social-media energy in the Homeland, the team wondered if their coaches (and chaperones!) would construct a new form of 'defiance' against their patriotism-rhetoric 'dilemma' of team-financing disaster, perhaps drawing a 'link' to 9/11 resilience-heroics (ha).



WIFE: Being an ice-hockey media angel alongside your activity (for social-media) is labor.
HUGO: What...you don't adore our life of sportsmanship-driven art, darling?
WIFE: No, I do, Hugo; but I wonder what sports offers to 9/11 trauma (sometimes).
HUGO: Everything; you're the 'faerie' to my forest-tales of iceman-immortals.



Where will this sportsmanship 'examination' lead for this Western 'Iceman' of sportsmanship-driven Homeland storytelling and athletics-activity for social-media chess/hospitality? According to Hugo, this entire 'exercise' is one of 'pure' American handholds (for headmasters!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on May 6, 2023
Last Updated on May 6, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100