School of Hard

School of Hard

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'wrought' hearing of cyber-honors by a 'prince' of capitalism-daydreams offers a hard-history 'image' of American home-art(s).

"
An American Dream tale, inspired by Searching for Bobby Fischer (Ben Kingsley). 
----
====

Amlan Satan had become a forlorn-prince of the American landscape after his alcoholic father (Emit) insisted that he find some other avenue of self-care despite his mental handicap condition, forcing the prince to consider some work with cyber-homeschooling as an outlet for education-based self-sustenance/motivation. He decided to draw on the social-media 'culture' of sports-media/market driven populous interest in citizenry-commentary regarding the capitalism-race relevance/appeal of special sports-treasures/gems invested in by modern fans of the commerce-life and media 'matrix' of profitable/shining highness.



AMLAN SATAN: "I've decided to cast a series of sports-media/market reflective special commerce-life Ego 'treasures' or diamonds, cheerleader-trade cards, in my capitalism-race cyber-homeschooling presentations of the composition of competition-class trend design 'examinations' for modern students interested/invested in American trend flowery/magic for my project called NewPorcellian which would draw interest from any Homeland investors in modern sports-treasure intelligence/handshakes!"



Well, the cyber-venture proved to earn Amlan Satan much cyber-respect and laurels, as his homeschooling sportsmanship-diagram 'project' (NewPorcellian) drew in investors/educators intrigued by his uncanny 'chess' sense of sports-market examinations for youth-interest, particularly his 'shiny' cheerleader-trade cards which 'exemplified' the American media-culture/design of 'celebrity' or beauty-driven capitalism-race marketability, invoking yesteryear (e.g., Roaring Twenties) thematics/imagery imprinted even onto modern cinema-image of the 'celebrity' oriented profit-halo (wow).



EMIT: Seems you've found the 'wrought' laurels of the American Dream.
SATAN (Amlan): Yes, father; indeed, there's a market-luster for education in trend.
EMIT: You've obtained some Ivy-League 'accreditation' for NewPorcellian I hear.
SATAN: You hear right, Emit; in fact, I'm making a post-9/11 era commerce-life cyber-collage for media-driven lifestyle henna.
EMIT: Damn; that's mighty history/ambitious.
SATAN: One mustn't under-value the scope of American Dream handovers (ha).



Well, this newfound cyber-prestige came with even more laurels when Amlan and his students invested (together!) in a Wall Street portfolio-project as part of the NewPorcellian homeschooling 'examination' of capitalism-race vision, which rendered huge ledger-profits of scale in Ford (Motors) in the new millennium, affording the group an inspiration-board for fortune-engineering storytelling. They began to compose a series of 'capitalism-superstition' tales (based in Atlantic-City) and were labeled as a cyber-version of the fortune-environmental Richie Rich storytelling-company.

SATAN: Perhaps we've earned a special 'field-trip' to Atlantic City, supported by our newfound DC-handshake!



STUDENT: Wow, a Thanksgiving world-culture egg-curry dinner-table for us, Mr. Satan?
AMLAN (Cyber-Teacher): This is the American Dream...world-design (ha).
STUDENT: Wow, you learned all this world 'stuff' when you were a kid?
AMLAN: I had to 'transcend' the race boundaries of 'incomplete' handholding.
STUDENT: That's American.
AMLAN: Indeed.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 7, 2023
Last Updated on May 7, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing