Streets of Mannequin*

Streets of Mannequin*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A stature of modern American city-defense/work requiring a 'creative' memory of capitalism-race handhelds (for all).

"
An American Homeland commerce-streets defense 'fable' drawing on the crime-culture 'consciousness' themes from Training Day (Denzel Washington).
DISCLAIMER: The images used herein offer no ties to any representative person(s)/body and therefore comprise a purely 'personal' exercise in social hyperbole (for 'open' history). 
----
====

Amlan Satan worked as a diligent American Homeland city-cop and carried his badge/gun proudly while 'stalking' a nefarious new face in modern urban darkness who liked to dress up his female victims in purchased mall-dresses, casting them as 'mannequin-casualties' of capitalism-race excesses in the post-9/11 era.

OFFICER SATAN: I think I'll write a book about this examination called Streets of Mannequin.



Carrying a badge in the Homeland city is no small joke. It takes some beat of courage and street-chess lights, and it invokes images of angst among the populous perhaps 'anxious' about cynicism, not readily willing to endorse the policework reflective of the modern condition of crime/darkness. It's no small joke of the capitalism-race examination (ha).



AMLAN SATAN (Cop): I'm to go undercover while posting social-media commentary regarding shopping-mall securities/confidence in the post-9/11 era Homeland (city) and inviting comments/stories about commerce-life Ego and intuition and why there's 'faces' of interest (today) drawn by this new faceless criminal's 'ill-wish' to cast female victims as mannequin-symbols of consumerism sarcasm; perhaps this social-media commentary "Crusade" will 'veil' my stalking-work to track/uncover this criminal's ugly-mind for an 'American' view of hysteria-personality.



Maybe the post-9/11 era Homeland city in the United States requires a serious face for vigilance and 'GI-Joe' like pursuit of street-securities confidence/courage, paralleling today's youth-interest in 'action-adventure' hero/heroine dolls and action-figures and 'mannequins' who catch this new age mind-consciousness regarding the 'dark will' to destroy all forms of pure hardship (wow).



Yeah, Officer Satan's right. This modern time of capitalism-race 'troubles' and Homeland-darkness does require 'serious' faces in street-confidence and securities to deal with this new form of criminality/insanity to offer a 'wrought' form of commerce-life Ego 'patriotism' (for all!). He's got to hybridized his senses of antisocial fortune-culture sentiment, exhibited by this 'mannequin-maniac' of the US-city, with a special 'spiritual' understanding of the quality of capitalism's highness and why it draws in a new 'brand' of cynic --- one focused on the 'frailty' of heaven (wow).



OFFICER SATAN: This maniac of a mannequin-taste of style and method may be drawing on our modern city's street-traffic/citizenry paranoia, reflected in many social-media commentary forms, had revealed to me/all that the nature of American capitalism-race defense may require a new form of 'patriotic' attention to the 'civilization challenge' of erected housing (for all).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 7, 2023
Last Updated on May 7, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing