The Duke Hearing

The Duke Hearing

A Story by Abishai100
"

Fan-view of what makes media-broadcast era college-athletics in the post-9/11 era Homeland an 'expression' for pure superstition(s).

"
A fun media-culture fan-nod to men's college basketball, highlighting the symbolic value of the 'shiny' 2022 NCAA March Madness tournament. 

DISCLAIMER: This work of media/culture 'fanfiction' offers no formal/commercial ties to any representative schools/teams (e.g., Duke Blue Devils) for any social agenda/purpose and all images used herein comprise a purely 'personal' exercise in social writing (for 'open' edits). 

----
====

Prince Amlan Satan moved from Algeria to New England and had become a fun-loving social-media culture fan/commentator/writer of American media-broadcast era college-athletics, particularly the flowery surrounding the iconic Duke men's college-basketball program in the modern United States. Well, the Duke 'Blue Devils' basketball team/unit had achieved much in its 'storied' history, including 5 national titles and countless ACC-titles and regular-season #1-rankings and Final-Four appearances. Duke had (once more) appeared in the 2022 March Madness tourney and reached the Final-Four of semifinal teams in the United States, drawing Prince Satan to cast a special 'drawing' of competition-class hyperbole for media-broadcast intelligence.



AMLAN SATAN: I've used my princely-inherited fortunes in the United States to invest in the excellence of various social activity/media markets and niches, including Ford (Motors) on Wall-St. and Duke's media-culture reflective national (American) 'flowery' surrounding choreographed college-athletics high-art which draws many modern intelligentsia to the presentations of teamwork/academic handshakes.



Well, the 2022 March-Madness tourney and its Final-Four of achieving SemiFinal showdown teams (Duke, UNC, Villanova, Kansas) once-more revealed the special media-broadcast era lights/magic of what made this 'iconic' college-athletics 'examination' in the United States (in the post-9/11 era especially/arguably) reflective and symbolic of an American 'excellence' in pure homework (or highness).



PRINCE SATAN: I've taken my special fangear and TV-viewer activity ornaments for this 'iconic' 2022 March-Madness Final-Four 'examination' of the post-9/11 era Homeland 'view' of the media-broadcast age of college-athletics for national exposure/hyperbole, including my fun Duke knit-wool wintertime gloves and my 'special' horror-comics/media inspired doll-figurine to create a home-fan experience lens for what makes the TV-culture in the Western-world a 'highlight' for socialized headiness.



Well, that year, in the 2022 Final-Four, Duke pronounced how it reached levels of greatness, having overcome 'serious' teams to reach the SemiFinals, while its first semi-final 'adversary' (UNC) made its own claim-to-title daydreams by upsetting a major powerhouse to reach the Final-Four. Duke-UNC had, after all, composed a special longstanding men's college basketball media/culture 'rivalry' in the American Homeland, symbolizing how competition-class activity reflected a 'national' view of social activity representing antiterrorism rhetoric (or peace) through media-energy hyperbole (education, teamwork, capitalism, sportsmanship).



PRINCE SATAN: With this cool pairings of Final-Four teams (2022), with a Duke-UNC 'rivalry' showcase on one half and a Nova-Kansas team-excellence story on the other, I might just compare the Blue Devils run/quest for yet another 'extra-credit' ambition laurel/glory in the media-broadcast age of college-athletics in the post-9/11 era Homeland a 'sign' for capitalism-race energy that reminds us of the 'tale' of human flight/headmasters (for patriot-and-cyber spirits!).



Is it really possible to use 'chess-excellence' in media-broadcast era college-athletics (e.g., 2022 March-Madness) to cast special national/cultural 'examinations' of choreographed patriotism/antiterrorism storytelling reflective of a Homeland 'view' of socialized high-art (for all)? That's what Prince Satan (Amlan), an investor/engineer of Western-world activity/energy thought, and perhaps this creative expression of the 2022 Final-Four (Duke/UNC/Kansas/Villanova) would 'highlight' all that'd become securities in the American annals of 'pure' academics --- the quest for capital (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 8, 2023
Last Updated on May 8, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100