Little-Diamond

Little-Diamond

A Story by Abishai100
"

Presentation of Earth-treasure character and governance drawing a 'cool' examination of the diamond hand.

"
A 'treatise-vignette' on the modern Earth-dilemma of blood-diamond mining/storage and its application for a capitalism-race highness, inspired loosely by Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio). 
----
====

Amlan Satan investigated the modern seedy world of blood-diamond smuggling after reading about it in journals and watching a special presentation in the modern world of media. He shared his examinations with his friends on social-media.



AMLAN SATAN: Blood-diamond traffic erodes the world-gem market of insurance-chess and character and creates 'rogue' terrorism-finance fears and warlord-treasure IQ, which has made this post-9/11 era Earth 'dilemma' reflective of a serious consideration of the 'superstitions' behind modern commerce-life Ego highness (hmm).



WIFE: Working in a firm in New England affords me extra credits in fortune-IQ.
AMLAN: Excellence; perhaps you'd do some examination for British Columbia.
WIFE: Why (Vancouver)?
AMLAN: There may be insurance-sully tracks leading all the way to Boston.
WIFE: Are you writing something (for us)?
AMLAN: Maybe (something) about the modern 'agents' of capitalism-race history.



Well, Amlan Satan had much to consider in his presentations of the world treasure-highways insurance intrigue creating economics destabilization 'chats' in places as varied as Vancouver and Brussels, and all of this linked to the proliferation of diamonds stemming from warlord-mined 'conflict-zones' in Africa. This had become a sign of the 'erosion' of Earth-treasure extraction value/wisdom. If blood-diamond 'dirtied' the quality of capitalism-race examinations for treasure/asset storages and markets, would there be a new 'cinema' for the casing of Earth's precious heaven(s)?

AMLAN SATAN: We need 'direction' media for gem-chess/governance (for education/handshakes).



Satan's wife ('Ezzy') got him a special (rare) diamond through her investments (newfound) at her New England firm with new 'chess' ties to Vancouver (British Columbia) and realized her hubby had become fascinated by a new storywriting 'concept' involving a magical 'Little-Diamond' creating much Earth-race magic/superstition among the 'cool' merchants of Los Angeles, and this story would be developed (eventually) into a Pulitzer-caliber 'portrait' of why capitalism's face has always been one of perfection --- 'pure' Romanticism.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on May 8, 2023
Last Updated on May 8, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing