Straight Building

Straight Building

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated portrait of a superhero-stature for media-Earth defenses in antiterrorism (and home-work!).

"
A comic book fable about defense of the modern media high-lands, inspired (loosely) by Morning Glory (Harrison Ford). Thanks for reading! 
----
====

The morning show (TV) programs around this fair Earth had become quite a marvelous feature or quality of commerce-and-media life and I was chosen or appointed as an institution(s) defender named Green Lantern (real-name: Amlan Satan) with the express/limited purpose of casting social activity (for social media) as capitalism-race friendly (or hospitality!).



I moved to America from Algeria and became a Dartmouth professor by-day and wrote about capitalism-life superstitions affecting attitudes towards public media policy in the United Sates in the post-9/11 era and began to think of ways in which my alter-ego superhero persona (Green Lantern) would defend the various sectors of our Blue Planet for its commerce-and-media life reflective morning TV show programs and their respective buildings/institutions/organizations. After all, this was the age of 'securities' chess in social-media commentary access for the capitalism-race highness (ha).



As the Green Lantern (real-name: Amlan Satan), I'd have that special chance to use magic and powers and mobility and intelligence/chess to ward of those 'pesky-dark' forces and agents of terrorism and troubles in those city-areas around Earth where these iconic morning TV show programs had become a symbol or 'marker' for capitalism-race stories concerning the 'detectives' of insurance-lifestyle (wow).



We remember that dark day of 9/11 (now talked about 'liberally' on social media), don't we? In fact, the devastation of the commerce-life Ego reflective World Trade Center (NYC) had awoken us to this horrid new age Earth dilemma of destabilized capitalism activity and exchange, as hijacked passenger airplanes crashed into the symbolic Twin-Towers of New York and terrorism suddenly became a Homeland invasion 'chess' concept, reminding many of the 'evils' of Pearl Harbor (hmm).



I recruited a special legion of 'associates' each affording their unique magic/power(s) of straight-defense in capitalism-race life and activity and creating an Earth-dome/shield for the masking and uniformity of antiterrorism and anti-darkness hospitality (or democracy!). This had become a time of choreographed actions/deeds for the construction/architecture of the Homeland in the West and in cities of media/traffic around the fair Earth; which, of course, made for 'excellence' in the personality-highness (ha).



So, with this new 'agenda' for this straight-building concept of capitalism-race defense/securities for the institutionalism surrounding the good Earth cities where morning-TV show confidence and functionalism would 'pronounce' a post-9/11 era exchange in activity/hospitality, I decided to post Selfies of myself as 'Amlan Satan in shades' with a summertime storytelling series concerning how magic/powers would yield a special 'examination' for the handheld brain (ha).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 8, 2023
Last Updated on May 8, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100