Shiva's Headmaster

Shiva's Headmaster

A Story by Abishai100
"

The heavens-deity and his 'ally' offer a special examination for Western/American capitalism-race heads!

"
A presentation of divinity-wanderings/history drawing (loosely) on the hospitality-themes from Vimanika Comics, which I hope you'll like, 
----
====

Shiva, master of meditation/destruction, had a special 'charm' wrapped up as a power 'faerie-woman' in his thick hair of dread, the beloved Ganges, a figurine of great promise/fury potential reflecting his powers over darkness and unruliness but also that of mystery/headiness (wow).



The Eastern heavens-deity transformed/disguised himself into a Boston librarian where he'd monitor the readings/research of New England citizenry in the post-9/11 era Homeland to get a 'sense' of capitalism-race resilience/confidence; and his 'headmaster-of-handshake' (Ganges) became a fashion-blogger on Earth, a beautiful culture-exchange lady-hawk focusing on the splendors of 'academic' hospitality (hmm).



SHIVA: "As the New England prince-librarian named Amlan Satan of Earth, I shall offer some journal-writings on the 'stat' configurations of commerce-symbolic readings/examinations at the Boston library to draw out intelligentsia-poster interest in the quality of Homeland-henna."



As 'Amlan Satan' (Shiva) pursued this 'chess-excellence' in post-9/11 era Homeland capitalism-race intuition/IQ for the Boston library patrons/readers/visitors, his headmaster-of-handshake(s), Ganges the lovely/mysterious lady-hawk, focused on the real-world splendors of culture-exchange through commerce-imagination and 'examinations' of the social-media culture/'flowery' concerning the nature of hospitality itself!



SHIVA: Why Blue Steel (Jamie Lee Curtis), lady-hawk?
GANGES: Well, my lord; this media-age is for the birds of prey/prayer.
SHIVA: Excellence; perhaps we're to 'discover' the fortune of antiterrorism.



Ganges/Shiva ('Amlan Satan') wrote a series of capitalism-race superstition defense tales in the Boston area (cyber-literature) concerning the excellence of adventure themes in reflections of the 'darkness' of evaluating unchecked unnatural ambition. For capitalism defense in this era of the 'terrorism-highness' required a new view of the 'beauty' of history-storytelling (sure).



GANGES: Here's a gift for your tales of fortune-life/Ego in New England.
SHIVA: Excellence --- a Redick/Duke college-athletics 'trophy' of hospitality.
GANGES: A 'fine' examination for the hourglass-shape (no?).
SHIVA: This is commercial genius (thanx).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 8, 2023
Last Updated on May 8, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing



Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5