Car Part: Highland

Car Part: Highland

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two princes explore the metaphysics-face of capitalism-race activity (Windy-City) with a 'Ferrari' handshake.

"
A 'cool' commerce-life 'fable' inspired by the upcoming 'fortune-life' epic Ferrari (Michael Mann), which I can't wait to see/review! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of culture-fiction offers no commercial ties to the Ferrari company/brand and all images used herein therefore comprise a purely 'personal' expression of social hyperbole (for 'open' examinations). 

----

====

Amlan was in the shadow of his successful father's Olive Garden (Italian-American eatery) in the challenging Windy-City and sought a special 'plan' to find a capitalism-race 'venture' of worthy success and commerce-life superstition chess/intrigue; perhaps he'd share this 'prince' trophy on modern social-media too.



Amlan wanted to find the right business-partner for this Homeland venture and found an old Ivy-League pal with whom he shared a special capitalism-race venture-daydream regarding remote-control Ferrari-cars for distribution by a private cyber-company called Ferrari-RC for underprivileged children across the cities of the United States, drawing interest/investment from various modern world 'folks' drawn by the concept of 'personality' in capitalism handshakes.



The partner and ally in this commerce-life venture for the prince of Chicago was his Ivy-college pal from the past, Raki. Now, Amlan/Raki composed a special capitalism-metaphysics 'tandem' in the challenging Windy-City of Bulls-Bears markets and hoped to offer the post-9/11 era American 'landscape' a special examination of toys (remote-controlled Ferrari-cars of high-production quality!) driven social-media culture 'friendly' consumerism hospitality (ha).



INVESTOR: This underprivileged youth Xmas-toy drive for your company's high?
AMLAN/RAKI: Ferrari-RC excels all other ventures (cyber) in consumerism hospitality.
INVESTOR: What's so special about the Ferrari 'brand' for a toy drive, gents?
AMLAN/RAKI: It's the Italian-American 'standard' for driven highness.
INVESTOR: Alright!



Complementing this consumerism-enchantment excellence out of cyber-portals in the challenging Windy-City of Bulls-Bears markets would be complemented by Amlan's 'cool' investments in Wall Street and key market-identification of 'flower' sectors like Ford/GE. This was 'advanced' commerce-life rhetoric in the post-9/11 era, and it spoke to a new 'ninja' ideal regarding wrought fortune-life Ego storyboarding for an 'American' highness (ha).



RAKI: We'll be 'augmenting' our Xmas-program this summer with a cool Peanuts-media chess-set ornament (for high school education).



INTERVIEW: Don't you 'doubt' capitalism-race life/chess is pure risk?
AMLAN: Nah, I don't 'doubt' that; but the investment speaks to examinations.
INTERVIEW: For what?
AMLAN: The concept of purified commercial handshake.
INTERVIEW: Wow, I bet Martians feel the envy (hmm).
AMLAN: Thanks!



Raki introduced Amlan, the 'prince of Ferrari' in Chicago, to his future-wife, the lovely gypsy-American schoolteacher Esmerelda, who studied at Dartmouth before becoming a linguist at U-Chicago. She seemed to always share his 'love' of toys/charity and offered some Homeland 'expression' of wrought social-media culture 'beauty-magic' through the lens of 'personality' in cyber-image handshakes (hmm).

EZZY (Esmerelda): Maybe you'll get our daughter a pink Ferrari toy for Xmas.
AMLAN: Anything's possible for Chicago-Xmas, Esmerelda; I'll post the thought.
EZZY: Good!



RAKI: Do you have regrets about all this success and vanities-PR stuff, bud?
AMLAN: We've come a long way from college, my friend; we're diplomats now!
RAKI: Ezzy happy (too)?
AMLAN: Sure; this Atlantic-City trip's reminding us (all) why America's safe.
RAKI: Ferrari-RC changed the 'scope' of fortune-seizure/storytelling, Amlan.
AMLAN: We're the 'dynamic-duo' of capitalism's heaven (eh?).
RAKI: Maybe I'll settle down in Atlantic-City after this vacation-trip with you/Ezzy.
AMLAN: Maybe you'll find a showgirl-angel to marry and settle down with, Raki.
RAKI: Life's hair (ha).



Do you believe in this fortune-enchantment tale, wrought for success by the two 'princes' of Ferrari-RC (Amlan/Raki)? Perhaps such a 'story' inspires great hospitality-IQ and reminds us why capitalism's all about the 'alien' quality of stranger hopes (or headmasters!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 9, 2023
Last Updated on May 9, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100