American A-

American A-

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of 'American-handwriting' (in the post-9/11 era Homeland) drawing a 'face' of a social media 'friendly' wish (for an English doc).

"
A 'diorama' of the quality of American capitalism ethos/storytelling, drawing on the matrix-themes from the excellent systems-handshakes film Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore), which I think you'll like (and thanks for reading!), 
----
====

Amlan Satan had become an educated capitalism storyteller on the cyber-highway in the post-9/11 era Homeland and networked with like-minded intelligentsia invested in the modern commerce-life Ego securities tied to fortune superstitions/confidence (for the 'history' of Western-world hyperbole).



MISTER SATAN: "The reference for media-drawn 'personality' and images for the arts/sciences of commerce-life Ego linked fortune activities/news concerning various post-9/11 era Homeland issues like blood-diamond traffic, foreign terrorism, Wall Street dilemmas, and the 'governance' of magic for capital invokes in us a special 'hue' of the quality of treasure's hand."



The history of the United States, from the days of Euro-colonialism 'hardships' to the expansion of the territories of the proverbial 'New World' to the stories of immigration/industrialization to the advent of serious commerce-highways and securities/policework and the birth of computers/media for storytelling spoke to a Western 'chess' ideation of the 'color(s)' of purified hospitality architecture. America had emerged as Earth's 'big-brother' of politics/fortune handshakes and highness (for the Ego/hammock). This placed this Earth-prince of capitalism-storywriting (Amlan Satan) as a modern cyber-age 'messenger' or 'artist' of the complexity/intrigue surrounding a media-image drawn 'negotiation' for linking fortune-consciousness...with 'serious' staged headiness.



Amlan made a special urban-vigilantism 'comics-doodle' capturing the modern age socialized Western/American 'fascination' with wrought adventurism in developing forms of traffic complexity and even the 'troubles' of negotiated continental handshakes (wow). In fact, this youth-minded comics-doodle, depicting an eccentric 'masked' vigilante and his 'beautiful' female ally/confidante, exemplified some of the storytelling 'metaphysics' in the Homeland concerning the detective(s) of 'sportsmanship' distances to real class-holograms (hmm).



MISTER SATAN: "After enduring the Pearl Harbor reminiscent 'trauma' of 9/11 in the Homeland, the American public craved new forms of superstition-oriented social-media 'friendly' hospitality-psychiatry (for education!)."



GIRLFRIEND: This is a 'stranger' coincidence for us to meet in Atlantic-City.
SATAN: Excellence; the fortune-symbols of this game-town is pure American.
GIRLFRIEND: I've been a resort-center hostess for years now.
SATAN: The Homeland hospitality-market (industry) is all about the Ego.
GIRLFRIEND: Maybe you'll write a novel about an American hardship.
SATAN: That's novel; maybe a fable about a cartoonist-waitress finding 'American' heads!
GIRLFRIEND: That's Atlantic-City (ha).



Years later, we find this Prince of the Homeland married/settled in New England, cheering his favorite media-celebrated college-athletics 'program' for social media writing, having already won the Pulitzer for his searing capitalism-superstition novel (Bartleby's Diner). Is this an 'American' portrait of the 'personality' in commerce-life Ego home-work (for a 'lucky' scholarship)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 10, 2023
Last Updated on May 10, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing