Venger's Obsidian

Venger's Obsidian

A Story by Abishai100
"

The Venusian sorcerer visits Earth to decode a healthier 'view' of capitalism-defense heat (with a Romanticism of nature).

"
A vignette about capitalism culture's special 'hospitality' face featuring the cool/brooding antihero cartoon sorcerer Venger (Dungeons & Dragons) in a modernism-reflective invention-lifestyle 'fable' drawing on the commerce-society 'advocacy' and complexity themes from the symbolic film Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Thanks for reading (and enjoy!), 
----


====

Venger the lone sorcerer of Venus conferred with his horse-vizier named Nightmare and decided it would be wise to travel to Earth to perform a capitalism-race culture examination of the quality of commerce-life Ego/personality in the post-9/11 era American Homeland and disguised himself as a humanoid-prince named Amlan Satan to immerse himself into the world of treasures/imagery (hmm).



He purchased a very nice Peanuts-media themed chess-set/toy to create a cyber-society for intelligence-politics diagrams linked to the media-culture imagination/playspace called NewPorcellian and hoped to draw in Western-world intelligentsia and youth intrigued by the nature of capitalism-race activity. Was this all for antiterrorism confidence in the post-9/11 era (he wondered)? On Venus, Venger had been a pensive thinker of the character/quality of capitalism's hexagons/complexity, but on Earth, he decided to become a more 'artistic' thinker of the 'shapes' of commerce-life hospitality (ha).



VENGER (Amlan Satan): "Well, we'll be using special re-presentations (online) of hospitality-industry bounty, including airline/hotel foods/platters for the 'image' of post-9/11 era capitalism hyperbole, for a drawn idealism for what (surely) secures commerce-life storytelling/art as 'distant' from the emerged 'hammock' threat of anti-American terrorism (sure)."



Venger ('Amlan Satan') complemented his newfound passionate work with chess-art, hospitality foods/imagery, and storytelling with a 'cool' reference of the fantastic shiny-black rock Earth mineral with a fancy name (Obsidian!). In fact, he insisted this shiny/shimmering mineral of the fair Blue Planet would remind cyber-consumers and social-media commentators/readers of the treasure-shapes and superstition quality of capitalism's special heat.

VENGER: "Obsidian is a stone-symbol of capitalism's reach (or ambition!), and we'll be using it to cast out the 'demons' of the American Homeland's 'hated' hour(s)."



Well, the sharp sorcerer-turned-prince now decided to celebrate a special cyber-culture warrior-woman avatar named Kitana, a blade-fan wielding ninja-princess of sorts from the iconic/popular graphic video-game franchise Mortal Kombat, which came to represent all the bravado-and-hubris of capitalism-race hues in the West (wow).

VENGER: Kitana (Mortal Kombat) is the new Aphrodite, and I'll cast her in our cyber-culture as a 'holographic-muse' for the image of commerce-life hyperbole, for a storyteller's incantation-vision of antiterrorism theater (ha).



GIRLFRIEND: I shall challenge all your preconceptions of choreographed rhetoric, Satan.
VENGER (Amlan Satan): Surely, you've (already!) challenged my senses of crafting hospitality.
GIRLFRIEND: What you need is an 'Obsidian' image of everlasting enchantment.
VENGER: That's what we need (you think)...superstition/Romanticism?
GIRLFRIEND: There's no better 'antidote' to Homeland darkness than beauty-advertising (no?).
VENGER: Yes, an encounter with a businesswoman who's a capitalism hell-fighter.
GIRLFRIEND: An image for commerce-life handholding (sure!).



Thus the wheels of Romanticism-revision for Venger's capitalism-storyboard 'Crusade' in the American Homeland began to turn, and he celebrated this interest/investment with a visit to the fortune-world symbolic town of Atlantic-City, a city-by-the-sea, with his new girlfriend, who'd become his special (secret) muse of commerce-life storytelling handholding.

VENGER: My lady-hawk has become my 'Obsidian' angel for capitalism-craftsmanship and arts (in Atlantic-City), an image of the quality of antiterrorism's hand (sure).



As Venger (Amlan Satan) continued on his fancy 'Crusade' to use lifestyle/personality images for cyber-presentations of commerce-life creativity, he realized he'd come a long way from just pondering about capitalism-chess on Venus as a brooding sorcerer and considered how his newfound Earth-life had 'transformed' him into some kind of storyboard-defender of the 'nature' of humanity's 'Republicanism' vanities (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 11, 2023
Last Updated on May 11, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing