Aldrich Killian's Hand-Primes

Aldrich Killian's Hand-Primes

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of a capitalism 'mad-scientist' who just may derive a special 'formula' for outright 'American' haste.

"
An homage to the colorful/offbeat brainy-antihero and mad scientist Aldrich Killian (Marvel Comics), set in our capitalism-rich world of Earth. Enjoy (and thanks for reading), 
----
====

Aldrich Killian began his brilliant mad-sciences career plotting how to manipulate the calculations of capitalism-race labyrinths in the American Homeland and set-out to create the sort of image/personality vanities that would mark the modern social-media culture age 'flowery' of self-determined commerce-life Ego lifestyle(s).



ALDRICH: After finishing my brilliant examinations of the psychology of exchange in capitalism theory and the idea of wealth-of-nations distributions as overground/underground manners of computed chess for the pyramid/hierarchy of calculated power-decisions for risk or speculation, I've determined the American 'psyche' shall be a fertile-ground for the enumeration of reward-based self-idealization (wow).



Sure, the relatively young mad scientist was pretty close to being accurate about the 'dark' or 'mysterious' truth of capitalism-race labyrinth or geometry psyche-complexity and computed ambition-flowery in the modern Homeland. In fact, America, the Big Brother of capitalism, had become the 'Devil's Advocate' of the game of risk-fortune assessments for life-infusion and mindset-invention. Aldrich was the pioneer-mind at this frontline of invention of customs/etiquette, but he sought to use the images/activity of capitalism-life to derive a special image of pure vanity or power-happiness, and perhaps it was all for a 'premonition' of fortune's stranger hand(s).



ALDRICH: I foresee a great lit-pyramid or governance determined by the games/media of fortune's pursuits, and the 'contestants' in this media-modern labyrinth of wrought vanities shall cast this capitalism-consciousness or 'chess-match' as an earnest 'quest' for the real prize(s) of investment field hospitality.



Was this calculated brilliance or the foresight to madness and self-aggrandizement? Well, Aldrich Killian fashioned himself to become something of a 'brain-eater' or chemistry-manipulator of the capitalism dominion which was the Western/American world. In fact, this is an ironic fact --- when he was young, he explored the stranger curiosities tied with palmistry/astrology to fashion a 'numeric' view of the depths of ambition's outcomes --- perhaps to romanticize ascension Itself (wow).



He crafted an almost-hypnotic comics-doodle of a fantastic hero-vigilante 'duo' of the symbolic and reflective Western/American big-city to create a storyboard concerning the complex engagements for fortune-seekers yielding special requirements of justice or medicine. He was on track to becoming an outright mad sciences man of the mind's hubris.



ALDRICH: I shall use a special set of apparent 'nonviolence' toys (water-guns) to craft a summer-field educational competition-class 'war-game' to re-present an American 'fascination' with the iconography of hell-superstition (for education!).



Sure, capitalism did really (indeed) turn the gears-of-war in the youthful mind, and America churned out much fertile-mind 'teams' for the future of capitalism's leadership (or power!). Well, this Homeland would see a new 'brain' in this chess-drama of commerce-governance for issues like terrorism/piracy, since Killian (Aldrich) had become something of an image-soothsayer regarding the extraction of fortune-fatalism as a 'sign' of ambition's 'highness' storytelling!



He surrounded his estate in the Homeland with the rich opulence expected of a man of colors/fury. He surrounded himself with a 'stellar' cast of Igors and maidservants and chauffeurs and chemistry-assistants and lab-techs to create his future computerized vision of a human-world governed by excellence(s) in simplified hubris (wow).



ALDRICH: I'm crafting the 'hand-primes' of palmistry-oriented mathematics to fashion a special examination for the undoubted ties between hospitality...and 'American' head-masters (ha).



Would his future 'Selfie' reveal a man of self-reflection, of a nerdist-brainiac of concocted vanities? America would boast a 'man' like Aldrich Killian, but perhaps what it really craved was simply more Romanticism to counter this social-media 'threat' posed by the commercial vanities of synthesized heavens.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 11, 2023
Last Updated on May 11, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern, Marvel (Comics)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing