Venger/Hanna

Venger/Hanna

A Story by Abishai100
"

Gender/education intrigue defines this modernization-exercise about dimension-traveling 'spirits' with Western-culture ideations of 'cool' havens.

"
A gender-intrigue engagement drawing on the brainy-sentimentalism themes from the complex Western education film Oleanna (David Mamet), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Venger left Venus and landed on Earth to disguise himself as a humanoid-prince named Amlan Satan and met a time-traveling mystic-woman in America named Hanna who'd been a harlequin-thespian in the 20th-Century and was now seeking to become part of the social-media 21st-Century American Homeland culture of education-in-drama.



VENGER: I'll cross through a dimensions-portal to become an Earth-traveler/anthropologist.
HANNA: I'll cross through time to become a 21st-Century 'cyber-woman' of education/highness.



Venger had been a pensive nihilist of sorts but on Earth had become something of a spiritualist and adopted the Catholic-faith in America in the 21st-Century as the disguised humanoid-prince Amlan Satan and established/enhanced the cyber-chess society known as NewPorcellian. Hanna was now also part of this 21st-Century American Homeland 'cyber-culture' and was a homeschooling artist of the same name (Hanna) and came across Satan's works with intelligentsia-networks working with capitalism-race storyboards/diagrams and offered him a special 'counterpoint' of gender-proportion/intrigue regarding the 'liberal' ideations of network-driven Western-culture hospitality/drama (hmm).

AMLAN SATAN (Venger): My cyber-chess 'club' is all about American highness!
HANNA (Hanna): Excellence; my cyber-arts 'agenda' invokes the modern 'image' of commerce-life highness (ha).



VENGER: Do you have 'natural doubts' about cyber-access culture value(s)?
HANNA: Sure; there's a profit-chess IQ for American forms of networking!
VENGER: You've done well with this profit-engine for the arts online (no?).
HANNA: I consider myself a skeptic for profit-network examinations, however.
VENGER: Alright; I like nihilistic-dissections of net-labyrinth valuations.
HANNA: Well, as a Catholic-fan of a cyber-chess network, you're capitalist-sharp (no?).
VENGER: Sure; and as a cyber-artist 'show-girl' of America, you like drama (no?).
HANNA: Of course; perhaps we agree that America's 'invention' for heat.
VENGER: Yes; in fact, I wonder if 'struggle' for capitalism-IQ is pure hospitality.
HANNA: Well, hospitality is 'challenged' by terrorism/anarchy (no?).
VENGER: Certainly; I'm offering this 'matrix' a form for social hyperbole.
HANNA: Is cyber-chess idealism for capitalism-IQ a form of Utopianism?
VENGER: There's a stranger paradise in computed (American) heat.
HANNA: America's invention for hubris (sometimes).
VENGER: Half-true; this high-minded net-engine of America is a handshake.
HANNA: Sometimes, this 'handshake' of invention is synthetic/betrayal!
VENGER: Sometimes (yes); I suppose we're (both!) negotiating superstition.
HANNA: What if I told you I was a time-traveling 'critic' of art itself?
VENGER: Excellence; I might 'suggest' I'm a Venusian sorcerer of heat (ha).
HANNA: Maybe we'd work together on a cyber-presentation for 9/11 hangovers.
VENGER: Ha; there's a stranger drunkenness to the American poetry (no?).
HANNA: We've come to the agreement that we're (both) headmasters.
VENGER: Our 'pupils' will be 'primed' for cool hospitality.
HANNA: Terrorism/anarchy will always be a Realism.
VENGER: Yes; we'll remember the 'advocacy' of net-energy as history.
HANNA: Maybe 9/11 may be 'transcended' with active forms of journalism.
VENGER: Or hell-fighting (cool).



Venger ('Amlan Satan') learned he was a moderate-conservative with a spiritualism bent for active energy promotions in net-activity in the 21st-Century American Homeland. Hanna ('Hanna') realized there was real 'value' in the education gained from net-encounters with 'modern' thinkers exploring the complexity/intricacies of 'negotiated' social traffic (and perhaps even crime hangovers!).



VENGER: I remain resolute in my own steadfast 'view' that capitalism-exploration is a 'thing' of personalized haste (or headiness).
HANNA: I'll remember my engagement with Satan online, in that 'cool' cyber-culture 'negotiations-debate' for what I discovered about the 'odd magic' of wrought media-culture handshakes.
VENGER: Maybe I'll take back to Venus a 'pretty' Peanuts-media themed chess-set/toy (in honor of Hanna!).
HANNA: I might take back in time a Peanuts-chess toy for my memory of Satan's 'cool' handshake (ha).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on May 11, 2023
Last Updated on May 11, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing