American Mall-Head

American Mall-Head

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of an American 'thinker' whose visions of commerce-life diadems/Golems offer a special 'examination' for post-9/11 era Homeland highness (for all!).

"
A commerce-life 'fable' drawing on the Western-culture consciousness of capitalism-ideology from the excellent/reflective American film Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore), which I think you'll like, 
----


====

Amlan Satan had become a fantastic capitalism-race superstitions writer and penned a Pulitzer-caliber story concerning an 'upstart' Churchill-Downs racer (Arklow) who went on to become a millionaire in the post-9/11 era American Homeland. Now, the prince sought a special theme for his examinations for commerce-life Ego/traffic securities and confidence and began to focus on the social-media culture 'flowery' surrounding daily consumerism-psyche and lifestyle cyber-commentary drawing forms of citizenry-life images reflecting the 'personality' of Western hospitality (ha).



MR. SATAN: I've fashioned an Xmas-consumerism spirits avatar-doodle named Evil-Elf for a series of superstition-shorts concerning holiday-season shoppers in the East Coast (America) challenged by the 'presence-specter' of fortune's stranger hands, including visions of the elf running around making mischief/anarchy inside a Franklin-mall and creating terrorism-storytelling humor!



It's true. Prince Satan (Amlan!) had become a 'mall-head' of the capitalism-race culture defense and found inspiration for his consumerism-lifestyle stories online drawing on ideas about various 'dominions' of modern commerce-life traffic/chess, including WikiLeaks controversy, Wall Street insider-gossip, fast-food paranoia, and American car-market inflation related community hysteria, but his Evil-Elf shopping-mall superstition-tales stood-out in this post-9/11 era of capitalism-culture and life resilience in the 'face' of emerged new age anti-Western terrorism.



MR. SATAN: I've a new idea, with this newfound successes with shopping-mall commerce-life storytelling regarding the mystical discovery of a shopping-mall mannequin come-to-life with a life-message of wisdom-consciousness for fortune/lottery temperance, and perhaps I'll fashion the protagonist man who makes this 'gorgeous' discovery after myself, since I (myself) find some 'cool' fortune/lottery daydreams while wandering around the Franklin-mall.



Prince Amlan won his Pulitzer for his searing and haunting examination of an American capitalist who won big on Wall Street and then became haunted by a 'vision' of a mall-mannequin named Esmerelda who came-to-life and made for him a special 'temperance-chess consciousness' in the commerce-life Ego landscape. Esmerelda showed the protagonist-character from Satan's work that the real 'magic' of consumerism and treasure-securities life concerned not the 'heads' of the states of capitalism but of the 'personality' found in 'pedestrian' hyperbole.

AMLAN: "Esmerelda was to show this American profiteer the color(s) of integrated high-art (for all)."



Well, with this new laurel of commerce-life writing/imagination, Amlan Satan had learned that his forays into the toys/treasures of capitalism-race consciousness yielded rich images of the shapes and artifacts of American Homeland Ego in the post-9/11 era and why (perhaps) the 'Golems' of active/energetic traffic life and intelligence and interest would raise up the new 'gods' of civilization's special/superstitious 'hearsay' face!



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 12, 2023
Last Updated on May 12, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing