Cafe/Politics: Cali's Ego

Cafe/Politics: Cali's Ego

A Story by Abishai100
"

Does the West (Cali) offer a 'view' for world-IQ concerning a 'cool' cyber-journalist and an 'unusual' intelligence-highness?

"
A portrait of Homeland lifestyle infused with modern world-intelligence 'intrigue' and headiness, (loosely) inspired by The Pelican Brief (Julia Roberts), which I hope you like, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of culture-drama offers no commercial ties to the state of California and all images used herein comprise a purely 'personal' exercise in social hyperbole (for 'open' examinations). 
----
====

The culture of the Western United States (Cali) was marked by nice academic media, beautiful tourism-friendly presentations, a landscape of offset beaches and residential investments, 'cool' cinematic hyperbole, and nice coffeehouse intelligence. It's this cafe-IQ that marks this tale/presentation of Cali's highness. Follow along!



Of course, we know one of the great markets of the West/Cali is its excellence in the wine-market, and it's the best American rival to France/Italy for wineries, and we find great faces of capitalism-race history in the wine-sector for American citizenry/commentary because of Cali's highness, and that's afforded the state a view for world-commerce flowery/securities, outside its 'aura' of beach-and-sun highness.



There's much intrigue in recent years with Cali-politics with the governorship of American celebrity Arnold Schwarzenegger and the culture-pizzazz linked with 'Planet-Hollywood' Ego. This has made various schools/environments in Cali, such as Stanford (Northern) and Pacific-Beach (Southern) a signpost for some of the more 'colorful' features of Western-American highness (ha).



A certain cyber-journalist in Cali named Amlan Satan had been working in Northern California with special traffic-securities in the net-labyrinth regarding modern conversations/grammar and chess surrounding West-Coast defenses against anti-capitalism terrorism and threats to the state's highness. After all, California was a place of much old-age intrigue during the Gold Rush and the expansion of the US-territory and the formation of special 'profit' minded settlements for cowboys/explorers, and this 'intrigue' of pioneerism later cascaded into the 'chess' of Silicon Valley during the explosion of the Computer Age. Amlan Satan investigated the social/cultural intelligence linked to Cali's highness in the new millennium, perhaps 'threatened' by anti-capitalism terrorism 'forces' that drew in much social-media culture commentary regarding traffic/pedestrian 'access' to commerce-life handshakes!



AMLAN SATAN: I was sitting at a cafe in Cali (Northern) reading politics-chess/intelligence-work news regarding 'blood-diamond' concerns for the West when a gorgeous (Turkish!) woman ('Ezzy') walked into the establishment I frequented since working here as a cyber-inquirer and wondered if she'd have special relations with some 'pro' unit of American Homeland 'face' in the post-9/11 era!



EZZY: Are you a fan of WikiLeaks intrigue/chess, Mr. Satan?
AMLAN: Excellence; I'm a fan of that Hollywood film The Fifth Estate
EZZY: There's much 'space' for intelligence-confidence (Cali), no?
AMLAN: Pirates of Silicon-Valley, as they (may) say, hmm.
EZZY: What if I told you I was with a 'body' of blood-diamond cyber-gaming?
AMLAN: I'd think I almost wished you were simply a 'gorgeous' Cali-computers fan.
EZZY: Ha.



Amlan knew that Ezzy was no ordinary woman, and this encounter with her inside the Northern-Cali coffeehouse was something out of a storybook concerning the odd "Romanticism" found (sometimes) in this modern world of journalism/intelligence, and maybe Amlan/Ezzy would become a real-life politics-romance 'faerie-tale' for the post-9/11 era Homeland. After all, anything's magic with Cali's 'brand' of cinematic hyperbole (no?).



EZZY: I'd like to invite you to a 'world' of gem-capitalism infiltrations romance.
AMLAN: Because I'm a 'pronounced' (Northern) Cali cyber-writer?
EZZY: You just may discover a special 'brand' of commerce-life hype.
AMLAN: What...you want me to 'paint' you as a net-angel of Cali's highness?
EZZY: Why not, Mr. Satan?
AMLAN: What's in it for me, Esmerelda?
EZZY: The 'right-stuff'...for American Homeland Ego.
AMLAN: Well; sounds like a 'social-media friendly' face for Cali's heat.
EZZY: Never under-estimate the 'face' of Earth's social media hospitality.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 13, 2023
Last Updated on May 13, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100