American-Image: Horseman/Headless

American-Image: Horseman/Headless

A Story by Abishai100
"

Prince Amlan Satan invests in capitalism-chess/intelligence but must discover a 'cooler' form of Homeland nerdism.

"
A world-optimism fable inspired (loosely) by Grosse Pointe Blank (John Cusack). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of social fiction may contain imagery (or references) used herein with no commercial/legal ties to any representative or 'associative' person(s)/body and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' exercise in creative hyperbole (for 'open' dramatics). 
----
====

AMLAN SATAN: As a blood-diamond infiltrations agent in the post-9/11 era Homeland, I consider my newest quest for the Headless-Horseman for cyber-writing/lore reflective of a 'cooler' social-media culture flowery surrounding the personality and storytelling behind 'American' Ego.



Would this prince of the Western-world find the right-stuff in the expressions of blood-diamond work-retirement to find a quieter 'niche' in social-media culture and cyber-storytelling, perhaps invoking the 'civilization-image' of traffic-life and not so much the 'mystery' of capitalism-race defenses requiring dangerous forms of chess? Well, Prince Satan considered this idea quite lovely, and despite inheriting his princely-fortunes and then investing in 'James Bond character work' in the West, he was (now) invested in the confidence of mythology and not terrorism.



AMLAN SATAN: The James Bond man had wandered into an abandoned warehouse where he was confident he beheld the image of the Headless-Horseman, but what was this old-era 'specter' doing haunting an abandoned American corporation-tied warehouse, and would our protagonist find the right 'image' of peace/distance from his old life of dangerous work and 'see' this Horseman of myth as a shocking 'welcomed' imagination for a more 'imaginarium' driven capitalism-race expression (for all)?



Well, the Prince had found his 'niche' after all, and he considered his newfound fascination for cyber-writing and social-media 'energizer' optimism in the post-9/11 era Homeland a moving drawing to collect sports-capitalism media/market 'trophies' or fanfare-conscious 'treasures' of the American Homeland, including his new 'fantastic' and 'superior' collection of pro-football spirits American cheerleader trade-cards, symbolic of a society Romanticism tied with 'modern' headiness (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: Our James Bond character hero had found another challenge/game in the post-9/11 era Homeland, in the form of a youth-doodle of a consumerism-parody Xmastime 'avatar' he erected on social-media named "Evil-Elf" for an even deeper 'examination' of the nature of capitalism-race hyperbole or superstition or lore, and perhaps this 'gent' of action would reach a sage 'folk' meaning of the quality of American's handshake.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on May 16, 2023
Last Updated on May 16, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing