Mister Lisbon

Mister Lisbon

A Story by Abishai100
"

A world-travel cyber-writer explores how soccer/culture in Portugal may reveal a certain 'shine' in Earth's hue.

"
A vignette about world-transit and imagery-highlights, inspired by various media/movies accenting our modern capitalism-race 'fascination' with culture-exchange (and hindsight!). 
----


====

Amlan Satan had become a terrific world-travel journal-writer for the social-media age of post-9/11 era traffic-securities superstitions and decided to visit the 'colored' city of Lisbon (Portugal) for a serious 'folk' examination of the lifestyle ties between sportsmanship and capitalism intuition.



AMLAN SATAN: "I'll become 'Mister-Lisbon' in this study of Portugal's street-culture/flair for hospitality and arts and of course soccer/sports and share with intelligentsia on social-media the living fair Earth value of wrought activity in this age of 'serious' terrorism-commentary (wow)."



Well, our beloved protagonist blogger/writer 'Mister Lisbon' had met a real 'Ophelia' in this Shakespearean quest for world-travel/transit wrought securities superstitions storyboards for Portugal's capitalism-race balance between sports (soccer!) and tourism, a white-haired 'faerie' named Ezzy who taught him about the 'other-face' of Lisbon's night-life and hoped to draw more out of 'Mister Lisbon' than just soccer-fortune chess imagery for social-media 'personality' in lifestyle-oriented world-travel expressions (hmm).



EZZY: Well, Mister Lisbon, in all honesty, Portugal was 'lit' into the soccer frame long ago.
MISTER LISBON: I know that, Ezzy; the splendors of Portugal's old-era star (Eusebio) is iconic!
EZZY: It wasn't until the new age successes of Portugal's rising stars (Figo/Ronaldo) that soccer was a media-chess.
MISTER LISBON: Yeah, Eusebio was the 'darling' of old-age non-media 'flowery' chats.
EZZY: Luis Figo was part of the 'explosion' of Portugal's soccer-shine in the media age.
MISTER LISBON: That's it; I'll cast a superstition-tale of encounters with modern Lisbon flair.
EZZY: Featuring Ronaldo as a new age 'Achilles' of the social-media 'chess' of tourism, eh?
MISTER LISBON: Why not...isn't this the 'time' for activity-drawn antiterrorism access/IQ.
EZZY: Not very romantic, but quite heady, Mister Lisbon,



There's honestly not much space for Romanticism in antiterrorism conversations and transit-chess intelligence in this age of post-9/11 era Earth-imagery, but Mister Lisbon and his Portuguese 'hostess' (Ezzy) seemed to find a quaint/sharp 'niche' for social-media casings of securities driven activity pronunciation, perhaps seeking to hype soccer as a 'canvas' for human transcendence of terrorism's more 'hard' face.



EZZY: I got you a very 'American' Peanuts-media themed chess-set/toy online, Mister Lisbon.
MISTER LISBON: Excellence; this is the right toy for my Portugal-soccer tale of competition class.
EZZY: Am I part of this fiction-writing, Mr. Satan?
MISTER LISBON: Of course; I'll cast you as the Portugal-muse of capitalism-race hyperbole (ha).
EZZY: A sort of 'Portia' for the street social-media commentary for competitive hospitality.
MISTER LISBON: Why not...isn't this the right 'space' for competition fantasy for beautiful youth?
EZZY: Soccer and chess are becoming part of your flesh-and-bone, Mister Lisbon.
MISTER LISBON: I'll become a "Shakespeare' of capitalism-defense history (sure).



When Amlan Satan returned to the United States, with Ezzy, his future-wife (of course!), he decided to become a cyber-homeschooling teacher offering storywriting lessons on the quality of travel/tourism and exposures to culture-exchange and social-media 'friendly' activity highlighting the colored tones/lines of choreographed capitalism-race excellence.

EZZY: I foresee a Pulitzer-caliber tale fortune-education tale about soccer and playgrounds and young students learning about Earth's 'handy' headmasters, Mister Lisbon.
AMLAN SATAN: Yes; I'll be praising this line of educational transit-based human handhelds.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 16, 2023
Last Updated on May 16, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100