Onatopp's Cinema

Onatopp's Cinema

A Story by Abishai100
"

Who may challenge the calculating world-villainess (Xenia Onatopp) in a new age Homeland capitalism diamond-game for headmasters?

"
A world-chess adventure of sorts featuring a cool reference to the dark 'antiheroine' Xenia Onatopp (Bond-villainess). Enjoy, 
----
====

Onatopp (first-name: Xenia) was in the world of Hollywood (Cali) and hoped to create some dark blood-diamond smugglers-traffic in the commerce-life symbolic division of American Homeland corruption for capitalism-race finances in a time when the spirituality of consumerism-consumerism would (otherwise) fuel the greater heights of Western handshakes (strange).



XENIA (Onatopp): This is a cool break from the Russo-Ukraine 'troubles' fueling my Western 'advocacy' of the chess-damnation of capitalism-race detouring, and it shall reflect a 'Cobra-vision' of 'hospitality' interest/investment.



She had flown around the world and stored blood-diamonds in multiple airport-lockers and was part of a new millennium 'agenda' to complicate treasure-securities with an underground interest/chess for capitalism-race intelligence and investments, which would leak into the media-culture of commerce-life ads and verbs (wow). However, there was a cool character on her trail, Agent 005 of Interpol-relation, named Amlan Satan, who'd followed Xenia Onatopp on her airport/plane hopping journey to create 'holding' impressions (for her English-veiled group Cobra).



AMLAN SATAN: I may not be the Earth-hero this time of diamonds/piracy/terrorism anticipated, but I'm the right 'dude' for this stalking of Xenia (Onatopp), since I'm 'versed' in the canon/literature of all that's simply uniformed and Western (for headmaster-chess).



Agent-005 (Amlan Satan) was a great world-IQ man in this long line of agents working in the underground of antiterrorism journals/veiling, and he'd precede and follow a great 'history' of disguised heroes in Earth-traffic such as William Folk, James Bond, and even the 'dough-boy' Edwin Real (ha).



XENIA: Are you a fan of fortune-comics and arts, Mr. Satan?
SATAN: You're rather inquisitive, given we've just met here in Hollywood now!
XENIA: I love the cinema; perhaps you/I have a 'bargain' to view and market.
SATAN: Maybe I'm the wrong man for this proposal, Ms. Onatopp.
XENIA: I'm from Moscow, fair prince.
SATAN: Cool; let me tell you about me (then) --- I always wear sunglasses.
XENIA: I suspect (too) that you've some 'weaponry' non-exposed (for me)?
SATAN: Here in Hollywood --- while we're sipping coffee and admiring celebrity?
XENIA: Look at the star-names on the sidewalk here, Mr. Satan (Sharon Stone)!
SATAN: This capitalism-race is a culture of pizazz and personality, Xenia.
XENIA: Where's the beef (then), Mr. Satan?
SATAN: I do have some water-balloons and toy-guns to be filled with hot-acid.
XENIA: For a bank-box burning with theater-clown 'antics' for bloody gems?
SATAN: Won't you join me --- and make some Hollywood inquirer-handshakes?
XENIA: Aha, so now you 'think' I'm (perhaps) Interpol-relation detective.
SATAN: Hey, anything's possible in cinema...or hell!



Agent-005 took Xenia Onatopp to a Cali-park in that summer season in the Homeland of America when blood-diamond traffic would 'mark' commerce-life woes (for Interpol-relation), and meanwhile showed her some fancy youth-energizer activity with water-balloons to help her forget her claimed cyber-marketing for eco-conscious consumerism and Earth-element storytelling.

SATAN: Water-fighting is the replacement for chemical-warfare, no?
XENIA: Excellence; we're becoming cool witnesses to alternative religion (here).



While Xenia Onatopp played with the water-fighting kids in that Cali-park, Agent-005 (Amlan Satan) made some quick grass-field acid to load into his water-gun and hopped into a taxi and put on a wig/mask to burn a hole into Baron Ion's Hollywood bank-box and left a social-media 'theater' message reading, "Cobra agency and Ms. Onatopp may discover the insurance-heights of this modern Western 'deed' for treasure-securities/confidence head-chess (for Interpol-relation)."



XENIA: Wow, nice car, Mr. Satan.
SATAN: We should tend to your double-identity, Xenia (with Cobra)!
XENIA: While you're driving me around Hollywood as my 'cool' escort, Satan?
SATAN: Maybe I'm your devil, Onatopp.
XENIA: You must be someone sent to 'destroy' my Cobra, Mr. Satan.
SATAN: I'll 'gift' you this car...if you promise to retreat to Belgium (for now).
XENIA: Aha, parting the seas and deposing agency for personal capitalism-chess?
SATAN: We talk 'cool' street-talk for world-chess, Xenia; but I'm just a chauffeur.
XENIA: I suppose you may just be...a 'man'...of American honey.
SATAN: I'll write a story about you, Ms. Onatopp (someday!).



After Satan 'exiled' Onatopp to Brussels, he continued on his 'Crusade' in the Homeland to transplant gem-smuggling corrupting street-insurance talk in this new millennium of terrorism-finances chess/woes. He even started his own cyber-chess 'society' (NewPorcellian) boasting/toasting a nifty 'alien-invader' sci-fi media-themed chess-set/toy, which he claimed was a 'gift' from a dark underworld sorceress (Xenia?) with a 'beautiful mind' for capitalism-race sovereignty/dominion horseradish.



INTERPOL: So, you're a 'friendly' to Xenia (Onatopp), Amlan?
AGENT-005 (Amlan Satan); Doubted; my work is pure social-media education!
INTERPOL: Good; but we fear she's 'sullied' your heart, 005.
SATAN: Hey, I work for my mom (in Napa), you know; she loves diamonds.
INTERPOL: Who doesn't?



XENIA ONATOPP: "If Amlan Satan is 005, we'll poison his waterworld with the 'music' and tape for capitalism's worst quality of handshakes --- accessible hospitality (someday)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

38 Views
Added on May 17, 2023
Last Updated on May 17, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern, James Bond (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing