Tijuana's Daylight

Tijuana's Daylight

A Story by Abishai100
"

What's 'magic' for bordertown storyboards (Mexico-America) in this new millennium of traffic-borne poisoned possibility?

"
A fun pre-summer fanfiction of Once Upon a Time in Mexico (Johnny Depp), which I think you'll like (and enjoy!), 
----
====

AMLAN: We're driving to the bordertown from San Diego after the Final-Four game with State.
RAKI: Excellence, brother; I'm brushed-up with my cyber-history reading of the Mexican-American War.
AMLAN: Good; this diamond-misadventure should yield the tones of intelligence for Tijuana's daylight.



The two 'bros' from New England had been working in the SoCal area for a diamond-market corruption ring tied to a bordertown/Tijuana expression for modern Homeland hellfire, and they'd been armed (for Interpol-relation?) with a guitar-case double-set filled with 'American' weaponry, but would this yield a Mexican daybreak for the good folks traversing the Mexican-American borderlines with duty-free honor or handshakes?



AMLAN: I remember my days (Dartmouth) using social-media for pirate-tales of patriotism in Boston.
RAKI: Excellence, brother; perhaps this Tijuana foray will yield insights into the rings of powers.
AMLAN: We'll bring back some 'souvenir' of a real capitalism-race highness for Bostonian handhelds!



Amlan/Raki wanted to infiltrate the diamond-underground characterizing this Tijuana expression of modern capitalism-race lowness and darkness and even mystery! They had their journals and guitar-cases and were busy performing in the streets for the thoroughfare seeking only peace and loveliness for a Western continent 'examination' of safe-passage and normal super-highway commerce (sure).



AMLAN: This fatso Lionel's hiding in this rich crossing-city with diamonds for chemical-monsters!
RAKI: Non-excellence; maybe we'll find a right 'damsel' to provide a decoy-game to thwart his eyes.
AMLAN: Right; you perform the lady-hawk examination for Lionel, while I shoot-out his vehicular leviathan.



ESMERELDA: What're two 'Western-gents' such as yourselves doing in Tijuana's daylight (hmm)?
AMLAN: Looking-for-love in all the places of continental market-chess (ha).
ESMERELDA: Am I this faerie-warrior for you, Prince Amlan?
AMLAN: Maybe...if you're amenable to an underground exposition for cowboys-and-aliens (hmm).
ESMERELDA: I suppose that's an 'American' proposal (for you).
AMLAN: No one buys American these days (ha).



Esmerelda ('Ezzy') did indeed to become Amlan and Raki's special 'faerie-princess' ally in this (Interpol-relation) bordertown/Tijuana 'Crusade' to shut the daylight from the domes of the evil Lionel, tied with some horrid piracy-zone in Sierra Leone, seeking only personal gains in the night-sky of Tijuana's handshakes (Jesus).



LIONEL: You're a street-walker or vampire-queen (of the damned)?
ESMERELDA ('Ezzy'): I've a message from the two mariachis of Tijuana (Amlan/Raki).
LIONEL: What, they want a Blu-ray copy of Pretty Woman (Julia Roberts)?
EZZY: Nah; they want to perform for your henchmen inside your palace (as my escorts!).
LIONEL: This 'sounds' like a 'Mexican' handshake (sure).



TIJUANA CYBER_NEWS: "According to reports, a 'damsel' was seen fleeing the dark palace of Lionel and hopping onto a bus and driving off with a group of street-kids following a Saturday's Eve of diamond-activity, and it was linked to a street-shootout between the Mexican guardsmen and two unlikely/unidentified 'gents' (of Interpol-relation?) using some kind of guitar-case set to knock out the daylight from Lionel's otherwise 'Mexican' heat (wow)."



ESMERELDA: What an adventure for the low-lights of bordertown express, Prince Amlan.
AMLAN: Excellence, Ezzy; I have a beauty-shop dive waiting for you/us in the North (ha).
RAKI: We've managed a small trumpeter's hospitality in Tijuana, no?
ESMERELDA: Perhaps this is a 'sign' of a new brand of post-9/11 era continental daylight?
AMLAN: I'm making a 'cool' American social-media 'mosaic' for tourism-handshakes (now) for all.
RAKI: Excellence!



Fortunately, for Amlan/Esmerelda/Raki, this bordertown 'crossing' proved to be an excellent game for a modern hospitality-handshake for all considering themselves folk-detectives of the long and 'troubles' rich history between Mexico and America, a story perhaps worth the telling, if you're into that sort of thing --- the 'daylight' of continental h (ha).



ESMERELDA ('Ezzy'): I love you!
AMLAN: I know that; I'm getting our son (Damian) a Peanuts-media themed chess-set/toy, darling.
ESMERELDA: He'll love your 'brother' (Uncle Raki).
AMLAN: Sure; we shall build a 'life' of sporting peace, if only for the sake of 'American' pizza.
ESMERELDA: Cool.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 17, 2023
Last Updated on May 17, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing