Robot: First-Knight

Robot: First-Knight

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American scholar references two 'cool' (and challenging!) 'first-knight' robot-media avatars/characters in a capitalism-consciousness 'examination' for a highness.

"
A modernism capitalism structuralism vignette and 'fantasy' featuring 'cool' toy-world references to two special A.I. storyboard-media franchise avatars Ultra-Magnus and Cyclonus from the hit-series Transformers and drawing on the commerce-civilization 'symbolism' of Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Earth-realm was gauged by forms of commerce-life Ego and capitalism-race chess 'excellence' in the post-9/11 era American Homeland of securities examinations, since the United States (America) had become a special messenger or 'Big Brother' of globalism-rhetoric gauged by forms of lifestyle-rich imagery and fantasies of fortune-handshakes (wow).



In a certain Penn-state campus, a special capitalism-analytics scholar named Amlan Satan was working on A.I. 'personality' designs for commerce-risk decision-making algorithms reflective of robot-storyboards for the new millennium and felt he found a real 'vision' one winter-term of snow and sports-media hype during which his school's basketball team looked to challenge the nation's foremost 'powerhouse' in college-athletics history, a real 'duke' of American Homeland Ego (ha).



DR. SATAN (Amlan): "I'm comparing two special 'first-knight' robots from the iconic/reflective commerce-personality American culture A.I. fantasy-adventure franchise (Transformers), Ultra-Magnus and Cyclonus, who capture a special social-media/Selfie culture 'flowery' surrounding the posture/stance of guardianship confidence (and fears of 'internal' terrorism)."



AMLAN'S NOTES:

Ultra-Magnus - A valiant first-knight of the democratic Autobot army of the great Transformers war(s), this colorful team-leader and co-captain endorses the sorts of governance/teamwork framing that 'catches' our capitalism-race 'personality' regarding the lines/shapes of purified hospitality-heat.



Cyclonus - This wily and 'calculating' or rather cunning first-knight of the evil-terrorist robot-army of Decepticons in the Transformer war(s) has 'captured' all our capitalism-race fury and fears regarding the complicated undeniability of instinctive yearnings for simplified governance (or 'hospitality') slander (wow).



Well, the notes of Amlan Satan, master of robot-storytelling at this fantastic post-9/11 era American Homeland Penn state campus had found great cheers among today's students/scholars seeking 'examinations' of the special shapes/flowery of commerce-life intuition impacting macro-governance securities feelings. Naturally, we wonder about 'robots' or 'aliens' hovering over our fair Earth race 'paranoia' surrounding destabilization of consumerism traffic/sportsmanship in this age of terrorism and may seek 'stories' about hospitality-chess and decision-making fantasy! Dr. Satan's comparison of Ultra-Magnus/Cyclonus for 'first-knight' governance pyramids for capitalism-race structuralism in the United States moved him to hoist a special 'alien-invader' sci-fi media-themed chess-set/toy for a sovereignty/dominion oriented social-media culture 'conversation' regarding the intrigue of pure heavens (hmm).



AMLAN (Penn scholar): "I shall use a capitalism-lifestyle symbolic 'mall-mannequin' (Esmerelda) in this special 'robot-civilization casings' of first-knight defenses/challenges in commerce-theory/securities for a pure 'fantasy' ideation surrounding the richness/handshake of American Homeland obsession (for all!)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 18, 2023
Last Updated on May 18, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern, Transformers Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing