Arcade-X: Hammock Federalism

Arcade-X: Hammock Federalism

A Story by Abishai100
"

A writer invokes special modern media 'arcade' avatars for a muscular social media examination of the nature of Earth's special sovereignty.

"
A world-arcade 'high-art' inspired (loosely) by Avatar (James Cameron). 
----
====

Amlan Satan had become a fantastic cyber-writer in the world of war-games imagination and storyboards for antiterrorism, and after immigrating to New England from Algiers and converting to Catholicism, he decided to focus on the metaphysics-chess 'linkage' between two modernism-symbolic and reflective arcade-avatars, one a warrior-princess and the other a terrorist knight of an evil robot-army. These two capitalism-arcade 'avatars' named Kitana (Mortal Kombat) and Cyclonus (Transformers) would draw in much interest in the modern social-media culture of combat/antiterrorism commentary (wow).



SATAN'S NOTES:

Kitana - a 'cool' warrior-princess with blade-fans and a great series of masks and martial-arts acumen, this lady of Outworld had offered much in the combat-tourneys that modern cyber-games have come to embrace as reflective of a capitalism-fury like ambition-consciousness, both for governance-idealism and terror-counterpoint, arguably a modern 'Aphrodite' of the hellmouth of Earth's 'high' Ego.



SATAN'S JOURNAL:

Cyclonus - fierce and cunning 'first-knight' of the diabolical terrorist-army of evil robots known as the Decepticons, this 'creature' of method and combat is a jet-fighter transforming red-eyed 'leviathan' of structure-destabilization and he just may have that 'spirit' defiance quality of capitalism-race 'vanity' required to cast him in my special 'avatar-arcade' storyboard for an American Homeland superstition-set concerning the 'detectives' of new age handshakes/head-masters (hmm).



Sure, this new millennium of antiterrorism rhetoric/storyboards would invite a 'cool' cyber-writer like this Earth-prince (Amlan Satan) to draw from the 'wealth' of modern social media like Mortal Kombat and Transformers to 'craft' an elegiac mosaic, an Arcade-X of commerce-traffic fantasy, re-presenting a capitalism-race chess-intelligence regarding the muscle/magic of fortune-hellfire (yeah).



Perhaps Amlan Satan would craft this arcade-avatar 'duet' of Kitana/Cyclonus as a commerce-traffic re-presentation of all that had become special and valued in terms of maintenance of capitalism-activity standards. Video-games and cartoons about robots were all the 'rave' in various Western societies and in cyber-clubs, and perhaps Kitana/Cyclonus would offer Amlan Satan a special 'image' of the colors/standards of rich and muscular 'defense' of Earth's hand-of-hyperbole (sure).



SATAN'S NOTES:

Hollywood - this culture of image and activity drawn from commerce-life Ego traffic and storytelling just offers us the 'cool' avatars and world character references for superstitions-cases linked to antiterrorism, fashion, fortune, hyperbole, handshakes, psychiatry, and just maybe also...optimism.



CRITIC: "Satan's uses of cyber-characterization offers this age of commerce-traffic superstitions/storyboards a certain 'color' in the richness/texture of 'psychiatric' views of the nature of Earth's defenses of 'basic' fantasy (which may just be of use to the modern reader/student inquiring of the 'shapes' of pure danger)."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 18, 2023
Last Updated on May 18, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100