Educator's Heart-Gear

Educator's Heart-Gear

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of a 'heated' cyber-educator's tools/theater for a post-9/11 era Homeland 'examination' of Earth's unique democrats.

"
An homage to the 'philosophy of education' and inspired by various modern media, including the excellent films Educating Rita (Michael Caine) and Toys (Robin Williams). Thanks for reading, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of culture-drama offers no commercial/formal ties to any representative person(s)/body and all images used herein therefore comprise a purely 'personal' exercise in social creativity (for 'open' adjustments). 
----
====

Amlan Satan finished up his studied in cognitive linguistics at the Ivy-League and worked online to form a cyber-homeschooling 'vision' devoted to the ergonomics and geometry of modern capitalism-race culture consciousness, with its various 'chess' intelligence diagrams for gauges in ambition/controls, for today's students invested in the post-9/11 era Homeland (American) 'excellence' in a wrought social-media 'friendly' hearing.



He considered his modern cyber-work/investment in the diagrams of capitalism-race activity a 'reflection' of the constructions of American Homeland concentration(s) in commerce-lifestyle vitality and sharpness for ideas about antiterrorism confidence and traffic-securities hyperbole, catering to a modern social-media culture 'crowd' interested in the 'personality' behind Western-world handshakes (wow).



AMLAN SATAN: Basing out of my hometown area of the East Coast (United States), this cyber-homeschooling 'vision' called NewActivision shall offer 'promotions' for the heights in lifestyle and education based imagination/curiosity about the 'composition' of consumerism-life confidence...and securities (for a modern Homeland of great 'high-art' drives).



Sure, commerce-life Ego in the post-9/11 era Homeland was a certain lifestyle-based 'design' for the marketing 'chess' excellence in the image and activity of capitalism's special hospitality-hand, and it would require innovative/inventive thinkers who'd forge great hygiene-highways in this time of great modern resourcing (or 'American' adventure!).

SATAN: The 'links' between capitalism and lifestyle (for education) are homegrown!



When terrorists crashed hijacked passenger-planes into the commerce-globalism symbolic World Trade Center (NYC) on 9/11, the world took 'stock' of the quality of capitalism-race securities and the need to harness traffic-securities confidence conscious activity for a re-presentation of all that had become an 'American' sense for incomplete distances to great commercial pluralism. This is what drew this inventive cyber-educator and 'Earth-prince' (Amlan Satan) to derive a special 'formula' for antiterrorism adventure in the Homeland, so his students (online!) might yield a cool vision of a Western 'religion' (for all!).



SATAN'S CYBER-LESSON (Notes): "Just conceive of a busy day of traffic with your home-built airport/Lego construction-set and imagine the superstitions and 'beauty' behind wrought Homeland securities for exchanges through transit/travel/tourism/theater for a great word for Earth's money heroes (for all)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on May 19, 2023
Last Updated on May 19, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100