Chicago's Diamond-Arms

Chicago's Diamond-Arms

A Story by Abishai100
"

Tale of a Windy-City hero deed linked to a diamond-insurance street 'talk' concerning a modern Homeland administration (for all).

"
A Chicago heart-adventure about diamonds and hyperbole, drawing on the city-adventurism and crime-noir 'paranoia' themes/imagery from the iconic/epic American film Heat (Michael Mann). Thanks for reading! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of movie fanfiction has no ties with the city of Chicago or any real-world story/event and all images used herein are open for any/all storytellers (for reviews). 
----
====

The world was gauged by forms of great Earth-pocket intrigue, marked by various forms of social media culture 'friendly' folk images and storyboards, and the new 'color' of socialized intrigue in the underground concerned the detectives of blood-diamond smugglers-traffic from 'conflict-zones' of gem-mining by warlords in Sierra Leone (Africa). This is a tale about such Earth-troubles bridging to the modern Windy-City of humanity.



Two buddies, from Dartmouth (USA), decided to perform a little daring 'chess' deed message against a North American blood-diamond baron/investor (Ion) tying the continental highways between Sierra Leone and Chicago, and the two 'gents' of the American Homeland (Amlan/Marcus) conferred about the profit-intelligence programs veiling gem-insurance markets, offering wealth-handshakes for those who sought subversion of the overground capitalism-race headmasters (hmm).



AMLAN: There's a special examination for Chicago's diamond-arms in this time of piracy.
MARCUS: Excellence; we'll network on social-media with chats about gem-insurance (first).
AMLAN: To be feeling like journal-writers of insurance, we've got to 'link' with fortune-nerdists.
MARCUS: Sure; in fact, me thinks this Ion will transport his African-stones in trucks.
AMLAN: Excellence; this is the time to use water-guns filled with acid, Marcus.
MARCUS: As long as we 'look' like Robin Hood's Merry-Men minds, we'll link with scholarship.



Chicago (Windy-City/USA) had been a long-history 'town' of crime-and-law lore and since the days of the Untouchables and through other 'ages' of street-chatter intrigue/chess, this city developed into the 'kitchen' of Earth's special fortune-headmasters (or pirates!). That's what drew Ion to this place for a storage of 'insured' African-diamonds for a capitalism-race extraction of all that'd otherwise been considered 'sacred' in the fortune-world overground (for all).



AMLAN: You must be the loveliest lady in all of this Windy-City's eateries, Ezzy.
ESMERELDA: I dunno how 'comfy' I am you calling me by my duty-tag alias, Amlan.
AMLAN: I've got a friend who'll sit here to order drinks for a very special alibi.
ESMERELDA ('Ezzy'): Are you Interpol-relation (or something) now?
AMLAN: Maybe...but I wasn't dishonest about my vision (of you).



Marcus was very worried that his partner in this Robin Hood deed-chess game was suddenly tied in his heart to a 'lovely' lady-hawk of Chicago while they choreographed this special 'examination' of capitalism-race super-vision, but Amlan had to insist to his trusted friend that this was a 'vision' of paradise and that he'd leave the Windy-City with Esmerelda once the armored-truck heist with toy water-rifles filled with acid was achieved for a social-media city-message concerning the character world of insured-diamonds storytelling and heist/crime paranoia (wow).



ESMERELDA: How'd you achieve this deed (for Interpol-relation), my prince?
AMLAN: Who cares...don't you love this visit to the Chicago's museum (art)?
ESMERELDA ('Ezzy'): Sure; but I wonder about the news I hear the other day (Ion).
AMLAN: Baron Ion's left town with the sureness that insurance is best outside Chicago.
ESMERELDA: I get this 'funny-art' feeling you may be the Robin Hood man in question.
AMLAN: Because of Marcus...nah, he's just my cohort for journalism (social-media).
ESMERELDA: Where we headed after this art-museum honeymoon, my prince?
AMLAN: Brussels-sprouts...we'll have a son (someday), and I'll get him watercolors.
EZZY: Cool (alright).



Amlan/Marcus pulled off the acid-gun heist of Ion's blood-diamonds from the Windy-City armored truck with the 'insured' gems headed to the fed/bank before Amlan departed for his Euro-life (with 'Ezzy') for whom he'd procure a very 'lovely' warrior-princess video-game art-print (Mortal Kombat) that would capture his newfound 'examination' for capitalism-race superstitions. Chicago breathed a sigh of relief as this Merry-Man 'deed' reflected a media-culture super-vision for a Homeland 'story' of a pure highness (ha).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 19, 2023
Last Updated on May 19, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing