Killian's Chess-Tourney of Hydra

Killian's Chess-Tourney of Hydra

A Story by Abishai100
"

The developing mad scientist erects a 'wishful' Homeland chess-tourney to fertilize his furious program of a future capitalism race roadblock.

"
An homage to the mad scientist Aldrich Killian (Marvel Comics) in a world-controls storyboard (loosely) inspired by the 'cool' chess-culture/imaginarium movie Searching for Bobby Fischer (Ben Kingsley), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Aldrich Killian hoped to use a choreographed chess-tourney (New England) to foster a dark vision of capitalism-race extractions for a calculated future-world activity concerning recruiting nerdists of politics-risk decisions who'd be interested in the social-media culture of terrorism commentary (wow).



ALDRICH KILLIAN: I'll use this chess-examination (New England) to choreograph my future-world blueprints of a terrific mind-warping governance/capitalism extraction 'agenda' for a super-vision organization known as Hydra, designed for the fertilization of pure risk-vanities (hmm).



The chess-tourney would see competitors from various age brackets concoct special diagrams to determine who'd offer the most risk-calculation reflective game-boards for stalemate/draw/parity decision-making diagrams he'd use for his future ambitious capitalism-sensitization organization known as Hydra. This would effectively facilitate a world-culture cultivation of pure ambition oriented capitalism-race education in the 'darkness' of controlled handshakes (hmm).



ALDRICH KILLIAN: With an image of the plans of Hydra becoming a super-group for the extraction of fortunes for capitalism-pyramid schemes in the West, I shall cast myself as the pioneering inventor in the future-world designs of risk/ambition centric 'hyperbole' intelligence...and Hydra will be like no other 'chess' handshake.



The winners of the chess-tourney (New England) who unwittingly provided Aldrich/Hydra with the 'skeleton-blueprints' of risk/decision-making based governance subversion/extraction vanities were rewarded with a special scholarship-program and honored with a very delicious chess-cake cookie platter in front of TV-audiences (from Ukraine/America) who'd offer social-media commentary boards a special 'view' for chess-based capitalism hyperbole. This was the beginning of a rather 'hellish' career for Killian, a man of strategic hardness.



ALDRICH KILLIAN: There's no 'real' reason we may not extract imagery concerning the hardships of politics/warfare from chess-diagrams for ideations on the capitalism-programs of real ambitious pyramids of power/handshakes; it will fertilize a new age 'agenda' for the pockets of storytelling-oriented human race hero-worship (ha).



GIRLFRIEND: Your pyramid-of-power 'imagery' attracts the most curious of students of anarchy.
ALDRICH: Yeah; in fact, your inspiration and beauty reminds me of profit's hand.
GIRLFRIEND: Excellence, darling; perhaps this is the 'milestone' for Hydra's head.
ALDRICH: We'll advertise all the capitalism-culture 'vanity' tied with rubies (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 20, 2023
Last Updated on May 20, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing