Faerie-Henna

Faerie-Henna

A Story by Abishai100
"

A diorama about faeries and superstitions surrounding the modern capitalism culture/traffic of Earth darkness (terrorism, hardships).

"
A world-optimism fable inspired (loosely!) by FairyTale: A True Story (Harvey Keitel). Enjoy, 
----
====

Earth capitalism culture was filled with the rich imagery of fortune and superstition and fantastic characterization of ambitions and domain explorations for experimentations in all that had become an activity concerning the shine/dazzle of gold and insurance (ha).



This is the aura of Earth activity that drew in the fascinating interests of a group of Earth-forest dwelling 'faeries' (winged humanoids of tiny-size with spiritual messages of wisdom/warning) to advocate simply wisdom and hearing for capitalism-race securities in this new age of terrorism paranoia (e.g., 9/11). The faerie team disguised themselves as humanoid citizens of the American Homeland and used social-media resources to advertise and hype the handshakes of hospitality oriented intelligences and commerce-life Ego (very cool).



These faeries sort of resembled everyday folks or sometimes fashion-world muses or even models or photographers and writers with a special sensitivity 'aura' of ambition wisdom and terrorism fear psychiatry, and they perhaps would integrate into the Earth-race activities of various levels of intrigue, including Wall Street investor-pockets and nature-exploration 'clubs' formed to celebrate all that was commercially marketable in this experiment-age of lifestyle-oriented 'American' hyperbole (wow).



The faerie humanoids mingled into Earth-society resembled sometimes quite attractive or appealing citizens of the American Homeland in the post-9/11 era of antiterrorism journals and social-media commentary concerning the tangles of fortune-threats to commercial life and cyber-magazine designs of 'modern' henna. One might ask, "Do we need these 'images' of a traffic-defensive pro-capitalism highness (for magazines)?"



The dark truth is that for the modern cyber-commercial networking age of personality and dogma driven marketing, there's a special realism behind a requirement for advocacy in design driven lifestyle optimism. We see such applications of ornament-driven culture-defense in the modern media/TV presentations in countries (now) as varied as Saudi Arabia and Canada, and perhaps these new millennium 'faeries-with-henna' would create a sort of ring of modern superstition for a really cool idea about a 'fencing' surrounding terrorism's worst feature --- the erosion of storytelling!



AMLAN SATAN ('Faerie'): "When I watched the iconic Graf-Sabatini 'showdown' in the late 20th-Century (on television!) and cheered when the indomitable Graf finally succumbed to at least one set in her march towards invincibility, before the rise of her only equal/rival (Monica Seles), I realized that the 'furious appeal' in society of competition-class imagery and media/storytelling was a pure and 'real' reflection of the activities of capitalism-symbolic Earth handshakes (certainly)."



Will these faeries triumph in their advocacy of capitalism traffic and commerce-culture hyperbole/messaging? Will their words drown in the sea of social-media clutter/confusion created by consumerism indulgences? It seems to many Earthlings (today) that a 'faerie-henna' optimism really reflects the accessible nature/quality of humanity's actual hellmouth (for time).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on May 20, 2023
Last Updated on May 20, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100