High Exhibitions

High Exhibitions

A Story by Abishai100
"

A precocious man of Philly believes he's encountering a time-traveling cavewoman with an intelligence-storytelling 'inspiration' for our Homeland's heavens.

"
A fun Philly-set time-tale inspired (very loosely!) by the 'cool' remake The Time Machine (Guy Pearce), which I think you'll like, 
----
====

Amlan Satan was inside the special new science exhibitions areas of the Philadelphia museum when he had this stranger revelation that he'd encounter a time-traveling woman with a special American Homeland message concerning the quality of wrought lifestyle intelligences, across time/space (hmm).



This time-traveler was real (wow) and appeared to him as a cavewoman of great beauty and conversational energy and insisted that he make a special museum-contribution in the City of Brotherly Love regarding the re-presentations of the evolution of intelligence and hospitality, but he wondered why and if he should share this 'inspiration' on social-media for the modern 'environment' of personality-driven science-conversations. Was she a fraud in this claim she'd become a 'nature' visitor to this social-media/cyber time period (in America)?



CAVEWOMAN: You not believe my time-move to your time (America), Satan?
AMLAN: I don't think you're not 'stunning' of welcomed (here), but I wonder about all this (sure).
CAVEWOMAN: Share this story of the eye and of the heart for the 'brain' of Philadelphia, Satan!
AMLAN: Wow...I suppose I'd be able to case myself as a 'pirate' for a cyber-tale of treasure-chess.
CAVEWOMAN: Good!



That's just what the prince of our Earth-time did, and he crafted a special tale of a descended pirate in modern America encountering a cavewoman time-traveler who'd inspire him to create a special 'storyboard' about the evolution of intelligence, which he'd 'spice' with images of capitalism-chess and strategy (or the Ego). He won the Pulitzer for it (ha).



JOURNAL: "Was she a real cavewoman or someone from the Philly-theater/stage encouraged to move me, a man of cyber-letters/writing, to craft this time/intelligence story which would (eventually/thankfully!) earn me the grand Pulitzer? Me thinks this 'adventure' in encounter/examination (with a 'cavewoman' I'd never cross again) inspires me to make 'toast' for my Pulitzer with a self-idealized capitalism-race 'chess' gift of a 'vintage' modern-era 2005 Saab car, for a cross-country drive to (say)...Hades."



The point of this adventure-tale is that a man of precocious wit/intelligence, of the Homeland (Philly) believed he had a 'real' encounter with a 'cavewoman' with a time-intelligence 'message' for our modern social-media culture of traffic-wrought fantasy and imagination, which would (eventually) move the prince of our Earth-time to consider (ironically!) the 'henna' of time and space itself (and perhaps his own manhood).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 24, 2023
Last Updated on May 24, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100