Phantom of the Oscar-Hertz

Phantom of the Oscar-Hertz

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'micro-event' during an American culture-event, linked to homegrown complexity, may reveal a heroics/mod liberty.

"
A diorama-'fable' referencing the Academy Awards (Hollywood ceremony) 'experience' and fantasy in this modern age of social media and drawing on the Hollywood-mystique/existentialism themes from The Player (Tim Robbins). Thanks for reading! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of media-invention offers no commercial/formal ties to the Academy Awards (Hollywood) and all images/references comprise a purely 'personal' exercise in social exaggeration (for 'open' extraction).
====

It was the annual event of great cinema/media culture flowery, the presentation of that coveted golden-trophy known simply as the 'Oscar' (gifted for special talents/recognition for excellence in the arts/sciences/performance in the movie/video/documentary market or industry in the Western-world). It's a 'toast' for Tinseltown activity and the shadows-and-lights of cinematic expressions of storytelling and theater on-screen and now accessible on social-media. However, this year would prove to offer a special 'ringtone' of eccentricity, involving a media-figure being pursued by a foreigner with a 'claim' for capitalism-race principality handhelds (for all).



The media figure in question is a special 'striking' individual in this cinema-video-media 'character world' of great theater/design and intrigue, and perhaps our protagonist/antagonist 'villain' (Amlan Satan) chose this person of Hollywood for his special message of civilization-IQ hospitality (wow).



It was the new millennium, and much stirred in the American Homeland for expressions in cinema/media head-master works, and our special 'target' media-figure who'd been 'marked' by the 'villain' was present at the Oscar-event (Hollywood/USA) for his social-media oriented 'dark' message about the frequency of capitalism-race energy and examinations, but was this an invention in homegrown-terrorism or a special 'image' for social criticism, arguably not seen in the Western-world since the days of Salem (hmm)?



AMLAN SATAN (Villain): "Aha, this world of celebrity-image requires a new 'form' for examinations and expressions for capitalism-race 'chess' for which this 'marking' of a media-world 'figure' for the casting of cinema/storytelling as somehow (eerily) business-biased will reflect my (overall) idea that theater can be a 'stage' for a fantastic hearing."



MEDIA-FIGURE ('The Target'): "Wow, I dunno what to say, with all this glitter/gold for Oscars-night, and I'm delighted to be here with my darling and felt simply 'overwhelmed' by all the food/wine at the after-party/event in Hollywood, and I've no clue about this 'stranger fellow' who's been 'hoisted' (recently?) on social-media concerning myself becoming 'marked' as a capitalism-diplomat of great home-work...I (seriously) doubt this has (much) to do with anything but simplified homework (for all)."



Amlan Satan, our villain/terrorist, procured a 'stolen' rental-car for this examination of media-figure marksmanship/terror and claimed to derive this oddball anti-science message concerning the audition/hearing linked to capitalism-race securities/insurance/energy, and our media-figure, the target in question, was simply walking away from his after-party at dawn when he realized he was chased in this rental-car and felt (honestly) he'd become one of the oddball characters in one of his own movies...about Homeland hellmouth.



MEDIA-FIGURE (The Target): What the hell do you want with me, psycho?
SATAN: I'm giving you a battery-bunny for social media comment...on capitalism.
MEDIA-FIGURE: You think me to be some 'fool' character in one of my own movies!
SATAN: Excellence; this is a mod-theater for an examination for the West's head.
MEDIA-FIGURE: You'll release me once I type this (phone-text?) message?
SATAN: Sure; in fact, you'll never hear from me again, good fellow of hardness.



Would this homegrown 'psycho' be considered an inventive rendition of the Phantom of the Opera (Amlan Satan)? The media declared the safe-return of the 'marked' media-figure a great 'toast' for a relief-sigh in cinema-culture and capitalism-race journals, but would he (equally) be marked as a media-messenger of all that had become an 'American' hardness?



Fortunately for the media-man who was returned safe/home, the Oscars-linked media and press and all the social journals would declare the event a signpost for offbeat heroics/sainthood of the modern variety, and Amlan Satan was never seen again, especially after the 'battery-capitalism' message was duly typed/texted by the horrified Hollywood celebrity. Would, however, this spawn a new 'storyline' for all that had become superstition in this modern capitalism-race energy age of great 'fantasy' (and fear!) in the traffic of 'American' history (for comics/doctorates)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 25, 2023
Last Updated on May 25, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100