Kitana's B+

Kitana's B+

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'cool' reference to a video-game warrior-princess yields a post-9/11 era Homeland social-media culture 'expression' for 'total' haven.

"
A capitalism 'matrix' faerie-tale featuring a 'cool' reference to the warrior-princess (video-game media) Kitana (Mortal Kombat) in a modern 'superstition' storyboard 'cheering' a modern antiterrorism hyperbole (Happy Summer), 
----
====

Amlan Satan had become a 'savvy' blood-diamond chess-game infiltrations-intelligence operationalist in North America but also happened to be an excellent video-game 'aficionado' in the United States, a special fan of Mortal Kombat media/games/tourneys (online) and wondered how to apply his 'mystical' fascination with the Outworld warrior-princess (Kitana) for a Mortal Kombat 'world-applications' intelligence adventure storyboard worth a social-media culture 'friendly' look at the 'personality' behind modern capitalism-superstitions commentary/lifestyle in the post-9/11 era Homeland (America).



He met a gorgeous woman at O'Hare (Airport!) named Ezzy who happened to be admiring his notebook doodles of the warrior-princess from Mortal Kombat (Kitana) who'd become this special 'Aphrodite' for his social-media 'friendly' capitalism-superstitions storyboard 'campaign' in the Western-world. Ezzy struck him as someone with great 'flair' for traffic-sensitivity and post-9/11 era American Homeland commerce-life/activity securities concerns, but he dared not disclose his 'James Bond' double-life in this 'character world' of consumerism-governance defenses against terrorism (wow).

EZZY: This 'Kitana' avatar seems to be of some great 'myth' value to you!
SATAN: Yeah (ha); you can see I like 'doodling' her into my notes/games.
EZZY: I'm en-route to Amsterdam for a computer-culture symposium.
SATAN: Education, eh?
EZZY: Yeah; you were staring at me while I was staring at your notebook.
SATAN: Yeah, well...you 'remind' me of Kitana...you resemble her visage!
EZZY: That's a 'compliment' (I think); I might share that with my girlfriend.



Well, the 'Earth-prince' and protagonist of this cyber-culture tale of capitalism-superstitions in the Western-world decided to 'revise' his itinerary and rerouted to Amsterdam (with Ezzy) to learn more about her 'examinations' of computer-culture and the 'matrix' of modern capitalism-activity in social-media culture (tech/psychology!) and while at the symposium fell in love with his newfound 'girlfriend' and decided to cast her in a tale in which Kitana crosses-over into Earth-realm by 'leaping' out of the video-game matrix of Outworld (Mortal Kombat) and becomes an Interpol-relation antiterrorism smugglers-highways interceptor, promising to return to her own 'dimension' with a precious 'chess' piece of intelligence regarding Western-world defenses in treasure-securities/insurance hyperbole (ha).



EZZY: Do I get a 'B+' with all this Mortal Kombat foray as your "Kitana" angel?
SATAN: Excellence; sure; I've an 'alien-invader' chess-set for a Homeland defense complement.
EZZY: So Kitana returns to Outworld (heroically) and we get an alien-chess follow-up?
SATAN: A social-media culture/traffic 'view' of Homeland sovereignty fantasy (for all).
EZZY: Excellence; perhaps I can still be your "Kitana" mirror-image, Satan.
SATAN: Yeah...in fact, maybe you/Kitana can be Martian-invasion religion.



Well, this Mortal Kombat hospitality-game of adventure/defense/fantasy for Kitana/Ezzy had become something of a Homeland 'ritual' toast for the Earth-prince (Amlan Satan) who shared his 'world-fare' reflective egg-curry dish recipe with his newfound Euro-investor cyber-pals on social-media for an idea about adapting the 'terrorism-finances' misadventures of Kitana/Ezzy into a high-profile comic (or movie!).



STORYBOARD (Excerpt)

KITANA: Maybe Homeland defenses require 'extra credit' readership?
EZZY: Perhaps we've become 'faeries' in this struggle for insurance!
KITANA: Antiterrorism tones for adventure 'highlight' a theme for America.
EZZY: Perhaps we'll discover Euro-investors for social-media flair now.
KITANA: Commerce-bridges for traffic-stability will dilute terrorism-fear.
EZZY: Excellence, Kitana; in fact, we're the right 'duo' for heroine-chess.
KITANA: Maybe these newfound investors for social-media like sports.
EZZY: Linking sportsmanship to capitalism can be a 'thing' of savvy, no?
KITANA: Sure; social-media commentary for civilization is 'ritual' toast.
EZZY: Super Bowl ads/revenue is symbolic for the American Homeland.
KITANA: Sports/competition remind me of the 'savvy' of Outworld (sure).
EZZY: We can cast this post-9/11 era 'time' as an 'image' of heroine-chess.
KITANA: Sure; I give us a 'B+' for all this antiterrorism utilitarianism.
EZZY: As a Catholic of the West, I consider our adventure a 'righteous' game!
KITANA: I shall return to Outworld and inform Lord Raiden of the trophy.
EZZY: Seems our 'foray' into antiterrorism wields a Homeland expression.
KITANA: It's a 'deed' for all that's Western/handheld (for all).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on June 3, 2023
Last Updated on June 3, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing