Hawaii: Streets of Friction

Hawaii: Streets of Friction

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can Officer Satan (Amlan) of the Hawaiian-islanders offer the securities-markers for the 'end' of a headless criminal of hell-rationale?

"
A Hawaii detective-tale drawn from various media, including (the original) Hawaii Five-O. Enjoy! 
----
====

Officer Amlan Satan had become a wily navigator in the varied islands, especially Oahu/Kauai and hoped to offer the streets-of-friction extra confidence in travel/transit securities when the nefarious serial-killer known 'ominously' as the Night-Slasher rose to prominence in the summer of 2023 and created a social-media 'parody' post featuring a rather 'lovely' islands-diorama (for 'critique' of modern/Western hospitality tremors veiling the reality of hellmouths requiring ingenuity/heroes).



OFFICER SATAN: This Night-Slasher case should be a fun Oahu/Kauai jaunt as the Pro-Bowl for social-media commentary has generated much summertime  'buzz' for Hawaiians and offers me the special magic-hand to veil myself with 'traveler' Selfies for cyber-chats concerning media/sports cheers that will draw in the serial-killer to 'mark' me as a 'generic' Western/American patriot, perhaps drawing away the danger he poses to others commenting on the Pro-Bowl (now).



Amlan Satan had become a special 'Earth-prince' of the chess of Hawaiian securities/traffic and hid in the Courtyard (hotel) while waiting for the Night-Slasher to check-in, veiled as a 'regular' tourist, perhaps from California/Texas and prepared for this energizer-heroism with his handy-dandy station handgun, hiding his badge, of course (ha).



NIGHT_SLASHER: This time, there's a 'damsel-in-the-dark' who'll offer cover while I pose as a hotel-guest and seek-out Satan's suite for a bladed jaunt for a social-media 'panic' destabilizing all forms of island traffic/consumerism ahead of any real patriot (Pro-Bowl) cyber-commentary (haha).



Well, the plan worked rather well, and Officer Satan drew away the serial-killer from Hawaii's streets-of-friction and to his beloved/charming Courtyard (hotel) where he'd not only inspect all the guest-IDs with computer-terminal access (sanctioned!) but also 'decode' which of the guests was the Night-Slasher himself.

AMLAN: "Now, Hawaii's daytime skies will be bright once more (for tourism)."



NIGHT-SLASHER: Knock, knock.
SATAN: Who's it?
NIGHT-SLASHER: It's room-service...complimentary 'gift' from concierge, sir.
SATAN: Oh, yes...lots of 'celebrity' check-ins recently (right?),
NIGHT-SLASHER: Right-o; I'll wait outside the door, Mr. Satan (ha).
SATAN: Cool...I'll turn off my TV (wait)...cool movie about psychos and cops!



INTERVIEW: The Oahu-Courtyard proved to be a Colosseum of heroics, officer!
AMLAN: Indeed; the Night-Slasher was disoriented and disabled and dethroned.
INTERVIEW: Well...any plans to see the Pro-Bowl (in-person), Mister Satan?
AMLAN: Good idea...I might just stay here (at the Courtyard) for Hawaii-chess.
INTERVIEW: You're a real blessing for the streets-of-friction, officer!
AMLAN: Excellence; social-media posts feel 'higher' (no?).



Yes, well, the Hawaiian 'streets-of-friction' were indeed more hospitable/secured, and it was (all) thanks to the cool hero-work of Officer Amlan Satan who'd cast himself in special pro-police media linked to travel-securities handshakes/cheers as the Pro-Bowl neared when the football season in the United States proceeded (for all).



INTERVIEW: Consider you as a capitalism/tourism defender for Hawaii?
SATAN: Sure...I'll share my Selfie with others concerning a transit-highness!



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on June 4, 2023
Last Updated on June 4, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100