A Basketball Head-Thanks

A Basketball Head-Thanks

A Story by Abishai100
"

Does sports (NBA-basketball) offer 'fantasy' for democratic hyperbole (for all)?

"
A globalism-rhetoric fable of American spirits/optimism, inspired by the antiterrorism 'readings' themes from World Trade Center (Nicolas Cage), which I hope you'll like, 
----
====

I'd been creating a special sportsmanship 'examination' for the iconic/historic American Homeland basketball-rivalry between the Celtics-Lakers rivalry (Boston-LA) for a media-age flowery surrounding fanfare/commentary for capitalism-race handshakes in Western-world hyperbole (wow).



I remembered the great 1984 Celtics-Rivalry climax NBA championship-series which drew special storyboards for what made the East-West coast 'contest' for sportsmanship a history-fantasy for Homeland (American) superstitions, which drew special series-games 'fantasy' (including the overtime Game 4 hype!) linked to the special lyric for democratic handshakes. This was the source of my inspiration for superstition-imagery cast by basketball/sports activity reflected in social-media commentary offered by 'access' (e.g., YouTube) designs for city-competition hype (hmm).



I've lived in LA and Boston, and I was part of a Halloween-season masquerade spirit social media culture cultivated activity involving costumes/masks for spirits/fanfare for both the Lakers and the Celtics, and I wondered if I'd end up more a Boston or a City of Angels commentator/storyteller in this invention-age of theater in cyber-art(s).



The Celtics-Lakers rivalry pronounced in that historic 1984 NBA Finals, which went to a climactic Game 7 in a best-of-seven series, inspired many superstition Homeland (American) tales of sportsmanship 'fantasy' in the media-age, offered special competition 'class' education in Western-world handshakes, inspires all of us to think of the 'city-tales' of contests, but would it offer city-confidence in antiterrorism readings (in the modern Earth)??



When terrorists crashed hijacked passenger planes into the globalism/commerce symbolic World Trade Center (NYC) on 9/11, the world was 'awakened' to the Realism of Earth-dangers/darkness, but would sportsmanship storyboards (e.g., Celtics-Lakers rivalry) offer a 'cool traffic medicine' for all this modern 'troubles' oriented paranoia concerning the detectives of capitalism-race reach (for all)?



My name's Amlan Satan, and I consider myself an Earth-prince of capitalism-race superstitions storytelling in this new age of antiterrorism paranoia and rhetoric; and this Celtics-Lakers rivalry, pronounced (arguably!) in the 1984 Finals (NBA), would offer me the sort of 'hype' and energy-excitation(s) for a fortune-life confidence in the Homeland (America), where images of 'treasure' and securities would reflect the Earth-imagination for pure happiness-reality (for all).



As a sports social-media culture 'fan' in this Homeland (America) culture of competition-class activity reflecting a capitalism-race activity/confidence for Western-world energy, I wonder if my storyboards for the Celtics-Lakers rivalry exemplified in the 1984 NBA basketball championship is a 'toast' for all cyber-surfers and 'nerdists' commenting on the quality of Earth's special network hindsight (for education!).



Well, the Celtics-Lakers rivalry did create special 1984 NBA championships fanfare/commentary in the Homeland (America) reflecting special capitalism-race securities/confidence in the media-age of the Western-world, but would this 'fortune-entertainment consciousness' offer citizens a cyber-hype for my work in this network-energy concerning why wealth/happiness is a 'true' defense for social democracy? Incidentally, Game 4 of that symbolic/reflective Game 4 (1984 NBA-Finals) was really 'fantastic' for fanfare/commentary, and I'd think of this media-age 'trophy' of social-activity commentary for working to 'perfect' democracy-handshaking (for all!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on June 7, 2023
Last Updated on June 7, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing