Echelon Hell-Willow

Echelon Hell-Willow

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of Homeland (suburbia) 'anarchy' drawing a new age civilization 'order' examination for all 'heads' of conservatism.

"
An eerie Homeland 'suburbia social-media culture 'spook-tale' drawn from various modern media/movies about 'unexpected' residentialism halos. Enjoy, 
----
====

Amlan Satan was ready to sit inside his new suburban Homeland-Jersey town-house and begin to write his 'ghost-magic' superstitions-tale about his 'fave' media-age college-athletics school/team of great iconic value, a team whose logos/colors he used as a 'social-media distance writing' fan to adorn his son's bedroom, a 'deed' which he shared on social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess!) as a signpost for what draws in commentary concerning modern capitalism-race handshakes for sportsmanship/fanfare 'citizenry' in America (now).



DAMIAN (Son): Wow my room's all-blue, daddy.
SATAN: Yeah, sonny; these colors for sports/team will accent your education!
DAMIAN: Are you writing that school/team story on the Internet (now)?
SATAN: I'm about to (begin), sonny; your room's inspiration (for me!).
DAMIAN: Cool (windows).



Now, the area that this 'Earth-prince' lived in was an 'iconic' suburbia-area called Echelon which boasted a very nice nearby lake and willow-trees invoking a special storywriter's 'wish' for all that was specially hospitality in the Homeland, and he hoped this sort of 'environment' drawn human activity mysticism would accent his school/team 'superstition-tale' for what makes our fair Blue Planet a 'thing' of extensions-hammocks.



While Satan (Amlan) was working on his special 'cool-team' superstitions tale, of an iconic men's college-athletics (basketball!) program which would endure all forms of highs-lows to become a modern (media-age) 'hallmark' for the spirit of team-zoned 'chess' excellence (and cheer!), and it was a late February Saturday night for this opening-exercise in creative-writing (at Echelon/USA), he got a stranger form of 'stimuli' when he heard a very eerie time-spaced long-drawn series of door-knocks, compelling him to stare-out his windows to get a peek at the character seeking exchange. He got the image of a strange masked 'male-harlequin' figure with a raised 'peace-gesture' hand-sign who performed the gesture when he spotted Amlan looking at him through his living-room window(s).

SATAN: This guy's like a 'freak-show' from Facebook-chess!



STRANGER: I got this funny-feeling you're some kind of writer, friend!
SATAN: How'd you 'wager' such a hypothesis, stranger-man?
STRANGER: I saw your social-media (cyber) post about your tale.
SATAN: How'd you 'wager' I lived at this (particular) town-house?
STRANGER: Well, you posted a photo of your Echelon/Voorhees home.
SATAN: Hmm...well, yeah, I'm writing a school/team superstition-story.
STRANGER: You must be some kind of Homeland sports-writer (of tales!).
SATAN: Perhaps...but what's your message here; and why the mask?
STRANGER: It's Valentine's season in Echelon, Mr. Writer; I'm curious!
SATAN: About what, may I ask (before I offer you entry/coffee)?
STRANGER: I wonder if you, Mr. Writer, are a sports-treasure collector.
SATAN: Why, yes; I have some 'dandy' team-cards for my writing (indeed).
STRANGER: I (now) require one of these 'card' treasures (now).
SATAN: What/why?
STRANGER: If you offer me this 'tithe' here, I'll 'pardon' your home.
SATAN: Pardon?



Well, our protagonist-hero 'Earth-prince' in this residentialism Homeland 'superstition' tale of unusual proportion/surprise, Amlan Satan, consented to the masked stranger's strange door-knock requisition that late-Saturday's Eve while he'd been opening-up his school/team mystical tale of Homeland hospitality/magic, and he procured an 'iconic' school/team treasure-item in his 'pocket' of life (at Echelon!), a star-guard image-ticket treasure-piece which 'persuaded' the door-knocking masked 'boogeyman' to 'pardon' his home from what he declared (eventually!) would be a local-area (Voorhees) 'fright-show involving the shock administered to wayward social-media bloggers wasting space on social-media, a sort of 'ritualized message-rich purge' of citizenry-masked anti-vigilantism community enforcement, which scared the living-hell out of our Earth-prince/writer (Amlan Satan).

SATAN: "That was, needless to say, eerie; but I'll accent my school/team superstition tale for the Homeland (at Echelon!) with a comics-doodle for youngsters re-presenting vigilantism storyboard 'fantasy' for Americans, to offset this 'freak-show' Orwellian or dystopian 'social-media vigilante anti-Crusade' to crack-down on 'so-called wasteful' cyber-commentators of sports-media/commentary; perhaps my more 'colored' comics presentation accents will 'shoo-away' these 'boogeymen' of Echelon's readership (now)."



Well, the bright-side of this 'weird' Echelon (Voorhees) residentialism fright-tale of social-media culture shock turned out for the best for Prince Amlan Satan, whose superstitions-sports tale earned him the Pulitzer (Echelon Willow-Guard), and (however), he'd remember that 'ghostly' encounter that Saturday's Eve (Homeland/Jersey) as an omen of what makes modern social network 'buzz' an albeit 'thing' of complicated life-handhelds (for all?).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

34 Views
Added on June 10, 2023
Last Updated on June 10, 2023
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing