Phaedra/Alas: The Golden Child

Phaedra/Alas: The Golden Child

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two 'cool' heroes tackle the anathema of threatened 'babe' in the Homeland in a 21st-Century 'environment' of wrought darkness-marks.

"
A fun patriot-fantasy adventure of heroics/deeds, with some 'cool' imagery-allegories/storyboards from the iconic combat-franchise Mortal Kombat. Thanks for reading! 
----
====

Phaedra took-up this special challenge of rescuing a babe-child refugee who'd been targeted by a rogue blood-diamond operating terrorist faction studying patterns of population changes in the States (Library of Congress).



She'd not be alone on this daunting Homeland-task, as her special boyfriend-ally (Alas) was going to consent to becoming her sidekick on this dark mission to find the location of the rogue-organization locale in the Homeland through Library-readings patterns to determine what readings/selections would be chosen by a terrorist 'agenda' seeking to destroy Western beauty-magic concerning innocence for progeny/evolution (wow).



PHAEDRA: I've named our hostage-for-miracle(s) the Golden Child!
ALAS: Wow, seems I'm humbled while doing stat-work at the Library.
PHAEDRA: Does it seem (to you) there's 'darkness' even in knowledge?
ALAS: This is the 'mark' of wonders/bread for American excellence.
PHAEDRA: Don't impress me with language; we're to make for heroics.
ALAS: In deeds (and for words); the Golden Child is Congress-matter.
PHAEDRA: Cool (thanx, Alas).



The Golden Child, a gorgeous babe from the Ukraine named Endymion, was targeted as an 'immigration-stat' diplomat-babe/child and was therefore taken to a location deemed to be the likely 'residence' of this horrid invader-clan, which Phaedra deduced would be hiding-out in a certain New England warehouse of factory-area for manufacturing, perhaps 'chess-tied' with some production-quotient for infiltration into American capitalism, given some 'recent' Library-of-Congress check-out readings about the 'history' of production/manufacturing in the States along with readings/texts concerning immigration controls/crimes.

ALAS: Genius; we rescued the babe with the terrorists' own acid-guns!
PHAEDRA: This Golden Child shall become our calendar-angel for 9/11.
ALAS: A nice trumpet for the 'link' between art and religion for us (ok).
PHAEDRA: Thanx for all you did for me...Alas.
ALAS: What I did, I had to do for the 'sake' of Homeland's superstition.
PHAEDRA: And for me?
ALAS: Of course...the Golden Child's the messenger of mod-bread.



ENDYMION: Luchi...mmm.
ALAS: Indian luchi-bread...soft/zesty and earned, babe.
PHAEDRA: This has become a hospitality-miracle for American lore.
ALAS: For the good of real-bread in the West, my dear Phaedra.



Well, for this mod-time of great 'incomplete-distances' to tech/capitalism and the 'troubles' of invaders, Phaedra discovered magic alongside his prince-honey (Alas) in the miracle-rescue of darling Endymion, the 'prophetic' Golden-Child and would adapt the yarn into a 9/11-commemorative traffic-superstition(s) 'fantasy' about that certain 'American' link between storytelling...and Homeland music (for all).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on October 11, 2023
Last Updated on October 11, 2023
Tags: Fantasy-Adventure

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing