Vampyre: B+

Vampyre: B+

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan/Ezzy set-out on a Sierras adventure seeking a lurking/hidden vampire-queen in a cabin-timeshare area from which the siren emanates cyber-shine.

"
A vampire-yarn drawing on the conscious 'mystery-and-darkness accessed' themes/imagery from the excellent/original  Fright Night (Tom Holland). Happy Halloween (retiring), 
----
====

AMLAN: We're on this Sierras crusade now, Ezzy, and we'll make for some excellence in vampire-quest/track after 'discovery' of that cyber-post by that mystery-woman ('Siren') claiming she'd be boasting a cabin-timeshare 'retreat' for very red-wine and terrorism-paranoia journal-reads/writing for Homeland citizenry commentary concerning 'cautious' omens (for the Ego).



EZZY: Excellence, brother; our tiny-union for vampire-track in the Sierras, for that cabin-timeshare 'examination' agenda to find this 'Siren' for terrorism 'inquiry' veiling our 'hunch' she's a real-living vampire descended from Vlad affords us this extra credit in weaponry-procurement for the vanities of personal redemption/chess (wow).



Well, Amlan/Ezzy had composed a rather 'fantastic' dynamic duo in the Homeland (America) and conjoined their brains and mettle to seek this 'Siren' lady boasting about a writing-experiment in the Sierras, a cabin-timeshare 'retreat' for evolution/life, and after her cyber-post was 'marked' by the two 'heroes' of this dark tale of Western terror and fright-nights, and Ezzy knew she'd want to return with a cheer worth the social media photo-graphics for 'education' appealing to a Western audience (perhaps Facebook).



SIREN: Something sinister and diabolical is in the air in the skies above my Sierras-cabin timeshare getaway, me thinks, and I make the wage that such calculations/hypotheses may be justified and I'm to encounter 'heroes' with the premonition that my 'writing' retreat invitation veils some 'darker' purpose...of course that's bloody-murder (for tourists!).



AMLAN: Quite a hospitality-reading environment you've created, Siren.
EZZY: We're 'lucky' to be the first-visitors for your examination, Siren.
SIREN: Well, you've no proofs for being the unique-ones; maybe third?
AMLAN: Did you already sink fangs into visitors preceding us, Siren?
EZZY: We'd doubt your 'agenda' for overground normalness here/now.
SIREN: Perhaps I've a hidden underground legion of fliers in defense?
AMLAN: So you are a vampire-queen; and you've ghouls for shield.
EZZY: We've the weapons to deal with them first, Siren.
SIREN: Maybe this is a rather 'linguistic' photo-graphic (for Facebook?).
AMLAN: Good for art (materialism).



How'd our two 'valiant' heroes (Amlan/Ezzy) return to spin their 'misadventure' into a social-media culture 'friendly' yarn about vampire, after contending with the forces of 'Siren' (who revealed her true name/ID --- as the vampire-queen 'Vampyre') before using holy-water to 'dilute' her existence? Well, it was a 'matter' of (simply) 'human' reflexive bonds (ha), and they'd toast the success with a fine plate of California-eatery soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread diner-plate for materialism chat(s).



EZZY: I got you this study-trapper-keeper for filing of notes/imagery!
AMLAN: Wow...a vampire-track assignment stationery for station-IQ?
EZZY: We must remain humble...not idle in consumerism's conveniences.
AMLAN: Right-o; there's 'troubles' in the West, and we 'study' immortals.
EZZY: Good for social media.



Ezzy lost Amlan to their 4th vampire-track 'misadventure' and would commemorate all their laurel-mindfulness with a 'fantastic' and patriotic July-4th (Independence Day) cyber-mosaic/storyboard about the 'human' personality of wrought Western defenses in this new age of Romanticism...and Nihilism (surrounding 'living' fears of monstrous veils for all).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on October 13, 2023
Last Updated on October 13, 2023
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing