Homeland: DR_NY

Homeland: DR_NY

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can 'fashion' save-the-day for a New Yorker's bread?

"
A Homeland culture of fashion/language, concerning the complementation of lifestyle...with (needed?) bureaucracy, inspired (very loosely!) by The Devil Wears Prada (Anne Hathaway). 
----
====

Amlan/Ezzy had found a rather cool-hand in Homeland (New York) cyber-fashions representation(s) in the post-9/11 era of distances for commerce/traffic life confidence and sought this special Coronavirus-tribulation (masks!) art-ideation of the 'design' of living/lifestyle 'drawn' language-arts (for materialism).



READER: Why the life-doll for toyland imagery in Wall-St. fear-times?
AMLAN/EZZY: A nod to consumerism-stabilization for NY-life, man!
READER: Well, there's this life-drawn fashion-iconography for trending.
AMLAN/EZZY: That's the ideation of the 'chess' excellence of art(s).
READER: Recapturing that 'dazzle' of Roaring-Twenties fashion-IQ?
AMLAN/EZZY: Life meets consumerism 'glitter' for aid-to-troubles.
READER: It's pretty nifty; a rather 'super market' IQ for capitalists.
AMLAN/EZZY: That's the imagery...life's language(s) for matter.
READER: Thanx (good luck).



Amlan/Ezzy had become the 'Doctor Feelgoods' of the Homeland (New York) environment of life-drawn 'inventions' in strength/consumerism imagery, linking the bridge games and 'chess' intuition/fantasy of accessible commerce/traffic 'treasure' with life's real (weighty) problems of consciousness/materialism (Coronavirus, piracy, terrorism, etc.). Who'd think these 'docs' for capitalism 'race' imagery would forge a nifty sticker for American/NY bread?



CRITIC: There's a play here for a world-transit/fortunes storyboard?
AMLAN: The 'link' between life and marketing is for but magic!
EZZY: Consider the 'breadth' of world-transit/traffic exchange(s).
CRITIC: Serious imagery for your 'serious' age of marketing language(s).
AMLAN: Very cool...we're the medicine-folk colorists.
CRITIC: I recount the days of walking-graffiti 'magic' for marketing.
AMLAN: This is an eye-link for connections between IQ and direction.



Well, all this 'folk' ideation of a living art(s) for Homeland (New York) fantasy and consumerism/lifestyle bolstering for the 'troubles' of the new millennium would cast these 'docs' of environmental exchange(s) for energizer-IQ as a new-metaphysics for invented 'lounge' storytelling (surely).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on October 24, 2023
Last Updated on October 24, 2023
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing