A WonderTown

A WonderTown

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of 'inventions' in betrayal/vigilantism in Boston-town surrounding a future-dream of Euro-media/capitalism (for shoe-shine!).

"
A bright vignette very loosely inspired by The Town (Ben Affleck). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

AMLAN: This vigilante-deed for bloody-gems accents our Wonderland.
EZZY: As long as your 'chess' view's clean for escape, I'm with you.
AMLAN: Brussels-sprout eatery venture for a future-world ideation!
EZZY: Good for social media (culture).



Mr. Satan (Amlan) marched into a Boston bank holding (Ion-company) conflict-zone gems (rumored to be smuggled from Sierra Leone) and used bathroom-made HCL inserted into a theater-prop water-gun accenting his costume for Halloween in New England for a 'stunt' about bank-box photo stunt for insurance commentary (for Interpol-relation eyes?) and walked out with $20M for an exchange/commission of this vigilante-deed in Boston that would enhance the Wonderland folk-company (Belgium) created by Ezzy (his cop-girlfriend). Was this good for social media, or treasure-insurance paranoia (for the Ego)?



BANK MANAGER: We thought this 'stunt' (claimed to be prepaid and orchestrated by Ion's rival) was some street-insurance commentary designed to create diamond-hyperbole we didn't want to 'wet' our feet with and simply conceived of as some (future) perhaps (Interpol-relation?) intercontinental smugglers-highways photo-graphics (for materialism-readings).



Now, Amlan had just 1 month to get his stuff together, close-up his comics-shop (cyber) and fly to Brussels with Ezzy. He'd made the Interpol-relation examination-eye 'deed' for blood-diamond corruption inquiry and cleared his own hands, posing as a theater-man with Ezzy as his 'mock-hostage' policewoman (wow). Boston would never (ever) be the same, and Ezzy joked she'd became Amlan's special 'Lady of the Lake' in this capitalism-game of wit(s) and social media (or chess).



BARON ION: You've arrived to offer me a sports-treasure for insurance?
AMLAN: A Wade Boggs (Bostonian!) rookie-card for social-media, baron.
BARON ION: You've no tie with that theater-act by some rival company?
AMLAN: Hey, I'm on my way to Belgium to open a restaurant with Ezzy.
BARON ION: The policewoman?
AMLAN: Nice mansion, Ion.
BARON ION: Just the 'lair' for treasure-island exhibition(s), Mr. Satan.
AMLAN: Good for social media.



EZZY: You gifted this bad-guy a Boggs trophy?
AMLAN: I have a replica/mint; it was a deed for cleaning prestige.
EZZY: Somehow, they don't seem to believe in Robin Hood these days.
AMLAN: Forget it, Ezzy...it's Boston-town.
EZZY: Good for social media (ok).



What would this 'Wonderland' company complementing Amlan's restaurant enterprise (Brussels) become, following their 'harrowing' escapist-tale, you maybe ask? Before he left, Mr. Satan broke into the Fenway locker-safe area and swapped some of Ion-company (stored/insured) items with some valuable gems with the note reading, "Ion-company rival theater for insurance deeds are 'clean' and even the Boston police cheer this baseball-town for its bureaucracy...so don't pursue (further) treasure-island matches (for social media)."



EZZY: There's no tie with me and the costumed-deed day?
AMLAN: Nah...the bad-baron thinks some rival played shift-chess.
EZZY: You mean, working 'inside' the bank, following our theater?
AMLAN: Ion didn't want 'further' examination-eyes for swap-media.



What a fantastic/bizarre tale for blood-diamond hellmouth(s) for Boston-town this (did) become for Mr. Amlan Satan, who fled with Ezzy (his cop-lady) to Brussels for a new life and new vision of capitalism 'race' chess-education, and the police were grateful (now) for (all) the 'buzz' surrounding law-building paranoia with treasure-insurance bonds (hmm).



EZZY: (Indian) luchi-bread for thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s)?
AMLAN: Life's given us the 'bread' for restoration(s), my Lady.
EZZY: Thanx.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on October 26, 2023
Last Updated on October 26, 2023
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing