Silver Surf Scholarship

Silver Surf Scholarship

A Story by Abishai100
"

A treasure-insurance 'insider' of the mod-Earth of 'incomplete-distances' to Romanticism finds a humble 'prize' for (simplified) leviathan.

"
A world matrix 'intrigue' fable, very loosely inspired by Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (George Clooney). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction/hyperbole offers no ties to any person(s)/body and is purely a 'personal' expression (for 'open' commentary). 
----
====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: As a real-world of 'James Bond' of blood-diamond bank-box swaps with acidic water-guns and Mardi-Gras costumes for theater-expression of street-insurance 'examination' (Interpol-eyes?), I'd seek a post-duty 'Brussels-sprout eatery-enterprise' retirement view for our Homeland (American) social-media culture of pedestrian/consumerism/festivity beryl.



Our protagonist prince-antihero of capitalism-race 'chess-stalemates' in treasure-insurance motions for (rumored) conflict-zone gems mined/smuggled on Earth by African warlords for 'rogue' finance/terrorism, Mr. Amlan Satan, had a simple veiled residence with a quality/modest working auto which made his ID invisible in the post-9/11 era Homeland (America) of distances to consumerism/insurance confidence for pedestrians, especially for holiday-season diamond-shopping requiring 'enhanced' interest for Earth-minerals/treasures circulations for commerce photo-synthesis.



GIRLFRIEND: You're making some college-windows competition 'chess' diagram for IQ?
SATAN: For this 9/11 age of Homeland Invasion paranoia threatening life/commerce.
GIRLFRIEND: The devastation of the World Trade Center was a globalism-destroyer!
SATAN: Surely; like Pearl Harbor in 'dark' ways, and my sportsmanship-IQ is rhetoric.
GIRLFRIEND: Good for social media (or photo-graphics)?
SATAN: Both (hopefully); prerequisites for mod-American 'education' in transit/traffic!
GIRLFRIEND: You've become the 'Silver-Surfer' for materialism scholarship(s).



When Satan's lady-friend (Esmerelda) got him a special high-school 'treasure-memoir' of his fantastic youth-days of competing with an optimism-hand for sportsmanship 'drawn' Homeland (American) vigor, he remembered what moved him to link competition with capitalism 'matrix' defenses. This 'treasure-memoir' Esmerelda got for Satan was a junior-league (unmarked) model tennis-trophy (men's) for an ideation of the Earth 'intelligence' behind capitalism's (unique) bureaucracy-leviathan(s).



When Esmerelda disappeared, Satan feared the worst. Someone must've kidnapped her, detecting his dual-world ID as an intelligence-man of treasure/confidence for post-9/11 era Homeland fortune-readings defense(s), and he darted back to one of his old blood-diamond swap-cities, Vancouver, where he might procure the clues to what would drive an underworld 'force' of Hell to displace his heart-darling as a ransom-note for ominous letters concerning those 'dark' incomplete-distances' to Earth's 21st-Century photo-synthesis...of (real) materialities. Would he find (true) docs?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on November 13, 2023
Last Updated on November 13, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing