Saint-Rich

Saint-Rich

A Story by Abishai100
"

How can Homeland heroes make a 'stand' against a horrid/nasty messenger from the dark-side for 'incomplete-distances' to (American) sporting wire?

"
A world-matrix 'faerie-tale' of dark proportion featuring the horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers) and a cool Super Bowl 'premonitions' reference to NFL football. Happy Holidays, 
----
====

AMLAN: Let's investigate these sightings of the Creeper in New Orleans.
MARCUS: New Orleans fun is Mardi-Gras and Saints-football, and I fear the worst.
EZZY: Maybe this zombie-creeper with a sighted silver battle-axe is from Hell?
DANICA: We're the heroes for this inquiry into regional-culture and devilish fears.
AMLAN: This maybe becomes 'cool' social-media commentary for heroics/deeds!
MARCUS: Maybe (let's see, for bureaucracy-readings).



Was this Creeper-sighting linked to Homeland matrix culture imprinted onto New Orleans 'culture-images' of American signatures, like Mardi-Gras social media and Saints-football lore, as Super Bowl 'premonitions' were surfacing for a potential Lions-Ravens 'showcase' reflective of American-TV (Thanksgiving-football)? Was this zombie-like messenger from the underworld, the Creeper some antisocial advocate of terror for Bowl-media capitalism, or something like that, for photo-synthesis (and 'bad' social media)?



AMLAN: We'll take this lucky-charm film poster of sports-superstitions IQ, buds.
MARCUS: I know that Charlton Heston film; like an 'omen' of everyday culture!
EZZY: "Armed with a film-poster, the Homeland-4 heroes would defy Creeper-IQ."
DANICA: Maybe 'Captain-Amlan' is onto something with media/culture religion.
AMLAN: I'm sure of it; maybe the Creeper is some Hell-messenger of anarchy.
MARCUS: Let's take flare-guns with your lucky-charm (film poster) too, Amlan.
EZZY: Yeah, cap; maybe the Creeper is a fan of Hollywood evangelism (ha).



The Homeland-4 wandered around the New Orleans swamps in the holiday-season, with Bowl-lore media-culture lifestyle defenses in mind/heart, and they (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) sighted the Creeper, in hat and trench-coat and wielding his horrid silver battle-axe, which he (already) used to decapitate multiple rangers/policemen, and he left little football key-chains all over the swamp-area ground(s) to create the sort of paranoia that the Homeland-4 heroes intimated he'd arrived on Earth (from Hell?) to administer, for 'terrorist' photo-synthesis (for 'bad' social media!).



CREEPER: Found me in the Louisiana swamps, eh?
HOMELAND-4: We've identified you as the Devil, Creeper!
CREEPER: I'm 'guilty' of those bloody-murders and football-keychain souvenirs.
HOMELAND-4: Captain Amlan guessed that; our fearless-leader; we've a charm!
CREEPER: A football-cinema film-poster, to complement your flare-gun fun, eh?
HOMELAND-4: Perhaps we shoot one above your head to disorient you with light!
CREEPER: I see you're a merry-band of 'priest' Earthlings with lights-and-a-poster.
HOMELAND-4: We've no 'doubt' in this swamp your message is one of terrorism.
CREEPER: Why should I concede such a 'personality' examination, heroes?
HOMELAND-4: We're the social media culture messengers of Earthling-life, creep!
CREEPER: What's that?
HOMELAND-4: We make 'toast' for things like luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner life.
CREEPER: I'm to consider this flare-and-poster-bread 'prayer-shield' a threat, eh?
HOMELAND-4: We're sure you're from Hell, Creeper; we defy your terrorism-IQ.
CREEPER: What's so special about the Super Bowl (America), heroes?
HOMELAND-4: Why, it's a 'matter' for sovereignty-fitness language, Creeper.
CREEPER: Damn; a 'light' for hospitality-readings for 'maze' teamwork, no?
HOMELAND-4: Exile yourself, to the deep-ocean abyss; for (private) Hell.
CREEPER: Fine; but keep me secret; for this was your 'deed' for times (forever).
HOMELAND-4: Perhaps we've made 'discovery' for the 'luchi bread' of laws.
CREEPER: Damn (farewell, then, heroes!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on December 9, 2023
Last Updated on December 9, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing