Terminator: Argo

Terminator: Argo

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan/Marcus, Resistance soldiers in post-A.I. war apocalypto-Earth, must contend with a new SkyNet super-specter known as Mercury-Man, requiring field goals.

"
A 'cool' fanfiction of that iconic A.I.-apocalypse series Terminator. Hope you like it, 
----

====

AMLAN: This Resistance move to eradicate the Mercury-Man is an Earth-riddle, pal.
MARCUS: Doubtless; the A.I. killer-drones ruin memory of social-media America!
AMLAN: The Mercury-Man's chameleon-IQ for adjustment/murder is plotted, sure.
MARCUS: Maybe this will be a 4th 'good' chapter in this A.I.-War Phone (for all?).
AMLAN: As long as we work like teams, memory of social-media America is fan-IQ.
MARCUS: Excellence (for chemistry/warfare/photo-synthesis).



Sure, the A.I. 'Revolution' in the 21st-Century was anything but positive, as man's generation of thinking computers/machines led to a complete rebellion by the self-aware 'systems' and yielded a deadly subversion of the human civilization on Earth. This was all thanks to that now regretful 'trophy' of A.I.-generation made by the human-capitalism company SkyNet, and now the generations of Resistance leaders/soldiers of the surviving human-race, including valiant Amlan and Marcus sought to find incomplete-distances for the sustenance of forms for the memory of Earthling-life. Well, in this newest chapter of the great War (Earth), the SkyNet super-center generated a thinking shape-shifting 'Terminator' killer-drone called Mercury-Man who had this uncanny ability to take the form of just about anything (or being!) and required some special chemistry-genius to deal with it/him, and Amlan/Marcus were the 'suckers' seeking to find this miracle-method (for photo-synthesis).



AMLAN: Mercury-Man is a high-art for the death of this old-Earth imagination.
MARCUS: I remember a concept-design image of an evil-cop of chemical mutation.
AMLAN: This cinema-concept art-image reminded you of Mercury-Man, eh?
MARCUS: Older, better times of libertine social imagination and free-speech, pal.
AMLAN: Maybe this 'specter' has some sweet-spot (weakness) for fertilization, pal.
MARCUS: I was thinking of luring it to some acid-pool to take a bath to test its skill.
AMLAN: Sounds like a genius-plan; it'll test its chameleon-brain in acid-level (ok).
MARCUS: With this chameleon vanished, the Resistance can reseize trust-muscle(s).
AMLAN: Doubtless; this SkyNet move's really a physics-sign of this A.I.-demonology.
MARCUS: Very cool (thanx).



Mercury-Man's weakness had been (somehow) exposed, and Amlan/Marcus emerged as Resistance heroes and filed their 'account' in that last bastion of human-world communications for (underground/invisible) transmission of progress/reports, microfiche, and they'd recount how their special 'acid-magic' for luring and destabilizing Mercury-Man internal composition was a miracle-wave for this A.I.-War to (simply) determine those incomplete-distances between bone-health of Planet Earth...and cartilage insanity threats posed by SkyNet (for bureaucracy!).



Marcus made 'toast' for the miracle deed with an old-Earth world-exchange 'reflective' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) to recount what was achieved with the demise of Mercury-Man and the inception of a new celebration-body of the human Resistance called Argo, dedicated to cultivating the 'bread' of Blue-Planet distances to lamination (for medicine/music).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on December 17, 2023
Last Updated on December 17, 2023
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing