Pirate(s): Beryl

Pirate(s): Beryl

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'world-sea' treasure adventure yarn linking mod-Earth 'pirates' with conceptions of global capitalism-grid diet (for bureaucracy!).

"
A world-adventure yarn, very loosely inspired by The Italian Job (Charlize Theron). 
----
====

Amlan and Raki were descended from old Earth sea-pirates, yearning to create a special blood-diamond and beryl swap for conflict-zone gem mining/smuggling highways for 'spiced' insurance-commentary facilitating (Interpol-relation?) examination for social-media/consumerism bread. They used a special treat, (Indian) luchi, a world-exchange 'symbolic' soft-zesty item that went well with wine and mutton, for a world-adventure image-rich storyboard about pirate-inventions in world-treasure motions photo-synthesis (for acid-warfare).



Amlan was told he may've been a descendant of Blackbeard and hoped to make a diamond-beryl swap across the shores of Scandinavia and reach New England (Boston) in time for V-Day diamond-consumerism for incomplete-distances to commerce/traffic-life securities for enchanting democratic social-media chat(s). He'd fallen in love with a special lady who managed a Brussels-sprout eatery-venture (Euro-currency) and wanted her to join him for Mardi-Gras (New Orleans) before reuniting with his sea-pirate ally/bud (Raki).

RAKI: What we do, we do for conduction-links to Facebook-ads (diamonds, etc.).



Raki and Amlan had been friends since childhood and went to Dartmouth together to study Adam Smith before becoming world-invested pirate-descendants for adventure-interest in pseudo-vigilantism work and wondered if their swap of beryl with conflict-zone gems drew a special 'hand-write' for that quality of world acid-warfare cyber-comment (for photo-synthesis).



AMLAN: This work with beryl makes for a 'field goal' in Earth-texture insurance (IQ).
RAKI: Blood-diamonds sully insurance/treasure lore; this is 'acidic' photo-graphics.
AMLAN: I wonder what they'll make of (all) this capitalism-race 'chess' stalemates.
RAKI: I'd imagine they'll cast stones for roses and blood for fertility, with stone Hell.
AMLAN: Seems we've drawn a sportsmanship-window for vigilantism-lead.
RAKI: Field goals (wow).



When these pirate-descendants, Amlan/Raki, swapped a major blood-diamond bank-box storage (Ion) with beryl-items and left an insurance note (using acid-guns for box-burning and Halloween costumes with a claim they'd been sent by a rival of the company invested in that bank to make an insurance mockery media-message of the rumored conflict-zone gems) reading, "America has become a basket case for (rumored) blood-diamond adjective."



Well, their work with insurance/diamonds and beryl-symbolism for this world 'acid' warfare for treasure-motions examination(s) had cast these two Earth sea 'pirates' (Amlan/Raki) as comics-friendly super heroes of a special vigilante-proportion and made us (all) wonder if their deeds for action-adventure-infiltration somehow invoked an ideation that pirates never seem to fade from that 'shine' of water-world dogma (for chemistry).



AMLAN: Starting a new sari-venture (Ion) for social-media transit deeds (ok).
RAKI: Guess we've become the interest-men for what's capitalism-doughnuts (ok).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on December 17, 2023
Last Updated on December 17, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing