Lantern Corps: Creeper-War

Lantern Corps: Creeper-War

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can the hero force of the Corps (Green Lantern!) defy the 'omens' of the nasty hell-messenger known as the Creeper (in NY/LA)?

"
A dark Homeland defense 'faerie-tale' comic featuring the (adapted) valiant Green Lantern Corps (DC Comics) and that 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers), which I think you'll like. Happy Holidays! 
----
====

The Green Lantern Corp (Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica) were suddenly very paranoid about the Invasion-agenda of a new menace surfacing in NY/LA named Creeper who flew around in bat-wings wielding a shine-axe and boasted powers of invisibility and wore a hat/trench-coat and had this (eerie) omen-message of post-9/11 era Homeland (American) paranoia about incomplete-distances to traffic-grid controls for overground everyday commerce/exchange securities for life's magic/lights (for bureaucracy!).



GREEN LANTERN CORPS

Amlan: Seems this Creeper is some Hell-angel (rebel) in disguise, friends!
Marcus: Maybe he's the Devil himself, with that terrorism-axe from the Inferno?
Ezzy: I doubt we've got the magic-ring power(s) to 'shoo-away' his threat to nets.
Danica: Well, we'd 'create' rings of citizenry-photo IQ for Homeland bureaucracy.



Armed with their special glowing power rings of incredible illumination/intelligence, the fantastic Green Lantern Corps (Amlan and Marcus and Ezzy and Danica) decided to defy the nasty Creeper head-on in NY/LA by creating a hologram 'shower' of magnetic green-neon illusory (real!) arrows falling from the sky, showering above his soaring specter-body like flare-gun lights from the heavens, challenging the eerie flying zombie's podium over Hell itself (wow).



CREEPER: You dare challenge my Doomsday-like 'aura' with cheap patriotism, Corps?
LANTERNS: We've got the 'chess-stalemate' gumption to offer sports-media lights!
CREEPER: What is this...some kind of Super Bowl nachos-bureaucracy 'art' of kids?
LANTERNS: Contrary to your notion(s), Creeper, we know of Homeland bonanza(s).
CREEPER: Lemme guess, Corps --- Super Bowl 52 (Brady's usurped by underdogs).
LANTERNS: Well, what the heavens is 'misinformation' for Eagles-Pats phonons?
CREEPER: Sound-particle(s) media-pancakes for biased American underdog-ballet!
LANTERNS: Contrary to your notion(s), Creeper, this Eagles-shine is organic-field.
CREEPER: Electric-field computing for sound-particle(s) fantasy in underdog-hype.
LANTERNS: Contrary to your notion(s), Creeper, this Eagles-fancy is evolved praise.



Well, Lantern Corps debate-shrewdness complemented by their power-ring 'afforded' neon-arrow (real!) sky-shower disorienting the evil Creeper's consciousness/aura was the right-stuff for Homeland (American!) vanities-defense, and it proved to the Creeper that Earthlings had a (real) friend-force for the promotions in 'derived' weaponry (and toys!).



CREEPER: I'll self-exile to the deep-ocean abyss as a (private) capitalism-scholar.
LANTERNS: We'll keep this (dark!) secret for Earthling-sanity and bid you farewell!
CREEPER: Perhaps this 'chess-stalemate' evaluation of sportsmanship-fantasy is IQ.
LANTERNS: Cool...we'll make for Doomsday-themed arts for your memory in Hell.
CREEPER: Good (for bureaucracy/dough).



AMLAN: I'm unwinding with some mortality-reminding (poison) absinthe, friends.
MARCUS: Don't be so disoriented, Amlan; we had the Corps-mind to be greatness!
EZZY: Yeah, and that axe-hellman (Creeper) is now an ocean-dwelling isolationist.
DANICA: At least we (all) thought of some pretty 'cool' football-materialities (ok).
AMLAN: For the good of Homeland (American) photo-synthesis, ok.
MARCUS: This calls for some sports-media photo-graphics for Thanksgiving!



Amlan decided to craft some adventure-adapted Creeper-based storyboards for NY/LA patriotism-comics/arts casting that nasty hell-messenger of anarchy as the iconic DC-super-leviathan Doomsday, reminding American fans of those pesky 'incomplete-distances' to Earth-life securities for the evasion of mental fire-dehydration (for cultivated organics/cinema). Americans cared about heroics and safety, and Amlan's rendition of the Creeper as Doomsday reminded readers/audiences why Earthlings (purely) appreciated the 'sound-particle(s)' of universal diaries (for bureaucracy!).



EZZY: I got us this video-game system to synthesize defense of cities during chaos.
DANICA: That's just the right present-Xmas ideation for sanity and cool, Ezzy.
EZZY: I wonder if Amlan's Doomsday-arts is giving him relief from his shock.
DANICA: If he gets the shudders post-Creeper contact, pal-Marcus will get beer.
EZZY: What I'll remember about Creeper is that 'threat' to Earth-phonons (wow).



Marcus (Lantern Corps) wondered if he might cast some special 'commemorative' sportsmanship-culture 'trophy' for a Homeland (NY/LA?) image-ideology for American distances to net-activity direction (for the 'greatness' of capitalism's differential securities). Perhaps Creeper really was the Devil (wow). Regardless of the 'corners' of threats to Homeland (American!) banks, the Lantern Corps (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) took great sighs-of-relief in that branch of knowledge that the 'doomsday' Creeper was (purely) self-exiled as an isolationist thinker of those 'dark' rings of universal ambitions (for anti-capitalism field goals).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on December 18, 2023
Last Updated on December 18, 2023
Tags: Comics Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing