A Force of Field

A Force of Field

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a quartet of capitalism-writers create a 'midways' field goal challenge for American media/sportsmanship culture challenged by an adversary of (incomplete) bureaucracy?

"
A world matrix defense fable featuring the 'nasty' horror-avatar Creeper (Jeepers-Creepers). 

DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., 
Jeepers CreepersNFL) and is only a 'personal' expression (for 'open' review). 
----

====

Let me recount you the tale of a special adventure I was involved with, concerning my Homeland (American) quartet of pals working at a Wingate hostel-station for sportsmanship-diagrams for capitalism-race 'chess' ideations relevant for antiterrorism and social-media commentary for life/traffic. Follow along.



This tale relates the messaging of an underworld messenger from the dark-side of the universe known as the Creeper who sought to challenge our special sports-traffic culture storyboards of net-activity drawn social securities enhancing our work with business/transit oriented antiterrorism rhetoric in the new millennium. After all, sports and net-activity had become the hallmark of mod-Earth imagery for social trust and communications/customs for photo-synthesis (for bureaucracy!).



This nasty dark-side messenger (Creeper) sought to first challenge me in chess and drew a 'cool' stalemate against me, after which he insisted this 'equivalence' in intelligence warranted a further depth of challenge for me and selected 'allies' for an adversarial dare he posed for Earth-citizenry, which concerned a social-teamwork defense rhetoric (or storyboard) for sportsmanship-linked 'sanity' for antiterrorism and Earth-networking rhetoric (wow).

CREEPER: You've met the stalemate-midways punctuation, hero, but now I require extra credit(s).
ME: You want me to recruit my Homeland sports-writer pals for an 'enhanced' Earth-life defense-IQ?
CREEPER: You must do this and acquire the deed-IQ...for a photo-graphics confidence for all!
ME: Sounds like I mustn't refuse...for the sake of sportsmanship, Creeper.
CREEPER: And for you (the story-writer's license to breathe).
ME: Good for art/bureaucracy (surely).



Well, my pals and I, the Homeland quartet of sports-media writers, decided to call ourselves the Wingate-Force ('FW') and accepted this post-chess media-diagram sports (American football!) challenge posed by this adversarial Creeper who certainly sought a description-labor for Earth-media and lifestyle intricacy to warrant a 'justified' capitalism-race confidence honor for modern Earthlings, swimming in the world of net-activity, consumerism conveniences, sports-superstitions, and qualified bureaucracy materialism (hmm). Perhaps the Creeper was like the Devil himself with this office-wage for a media/lifestyle 'linked' activity justification for the sake of capitalism's more 'discreet' vanities (for bureaucracy).



CREEPER: You Homeland quartet of sports-writers select Super Bowl '23 as your hallmark, eh?
WINGATE-FORCE ('FW'): With excellence and for chess-mindfulness and net-activity IQ, Creeper!
CREEPER: Well, that Bengals-49ers rematch/showcase was a contour of style-and-structure, no?
FW: Correct-o, Creeper; the Bengals were hotly-defiant, but matched by Montana's 49er diligence.
CREEPER: Sounds like a cliched game of contests for rigor compared with stylish fury.
FW: Montana's 49ers looked like a return-to-form would be unlikely, given Bengals-fury/dance!
CREEPER: So what?
FW: Well, that late-game Montana-drive with 'great-diligence' was contoured with Bengals style.
CREEPER: Agreed.
FW: This is a 'perfect' chess-stalemate diagram of Earth-world interest for net-activity intelligence.
CREEPER: Continue, heroes.
FW: This 49ers-Bengals rematch for contoured style-diligence comparisons is net-activity prototype!
CREEPER: Explain (though I'm understanding somewhat your track!).
FW: This sort of contoured net-competition diagram for social-media 'culture' is life-traffic reflection.
CREEPER: Alright, a style-diligence diagram in sports (football) media for capitalism 'relevance' chess.
FW: Right, Creeper; it's the 'thing' for mod-Earth citizenry social-media 'personality' for editorials.
CREEPER: So you've met my challenge with a Super Bowl '23 'chess' diagram for net-symbolism sanity.
FW: For the sake of bureaucracy-lead, Creeper.
CREEPER: Damn (bureaucracy!).


Well, we cheered this miracle reaction waged against the Creeper's devilish adversarial challenge to invoke this 'specific' sports/chess diagram IQ for defense of capitalism/media culture on Earth, perhaps to offer our own (special) confidence-arts for bureaucracy-language (haha!). The Creeper self-exiled himself to the deep-ocean abyss following this grand 'examination' and my pals, the Wingate-Force, celebrated with some desert-flare cheers in the Southwest, after I got us tickets to the Grand Canyon for a needed/earned trip (sure).



Would the Creeper ever return to Earth-realm for extra credits in capitalism/society examinations or enhancements in visceral challenges, perhaps even to visit Earth-world during a great World War and wreak havoc as an axes-hands 'terrorist' with superstition-ideas about paranoia messaging? We thought not, for we made 'adequacy' in our Earth-ways justifications of net/sportsmanship intuition, and to this day, I wonder if the Creeper is down there (still), in our deep-ocean abyss, self-exiled as a (private!) scholar (or critic!) of Earth-civilization, perhaps watching a 'leviathan' movie (e.g., The Abyss) with his 'designed' underwater-cyber/tech toys, to pontificate on the quality of human destiny (sure).



I went back to New England for my alma-mater campus winter-carnival 'event' for a Selfie-post about why we Homeland-quartet (Wingate-Force) of sport-writers would find fantastic inspiration for net-activity 'intelligence' in the mod-Earth of incomplete-distances to activity drawn social peace, sanity, commerce, welfare, education, exchange, and perhaps even bureaucracy art-deeds (for all!).



That's my epic tale of my 'examination' with that dark-side messenger (Creeper) who seemed equally interested in Earth-civilization logic and the 'frailty' of society vanities requiring 'focused' defenses for argumentative Rationalism, in this new time of terrorism and piracy and corruption and insanity woe(s). Perhaps the Creeper was something like Iago (Shakespeare), and I needed to think of him as a messenger of the 'history-of-violence' concerning distances to raw vanity. Perhaps we achieved a micro-miracle by completing the challenge...and emerging as 'everyday-folk' of Earth-transit hyperbole (for bureaucracy!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on December 20, 2023
Last Updated on December 20, 2023
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing